With the good execution of TLOU, what shows do you think deserve the prestige TV series treatment

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that theres not more kingdom hearts multimedia projects out there is a missed opportunity. There should be cartoons and animated movies and tons of merch and theme park rides

I think people really underestimate the business involved in making these games happen. If Disney were even half way competent at keeping a decent RPG studio under their wing, there's no way the series makes it past the first game. Getting both sides to agree on other multimedia has to be pretty difficult, I imagine.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think people really underestimate the business involved in making these games happen. If Disney were even half way competent at keeping a decent RPG studio under their wing, there's no way the series makes it past the first game. Getting both sides to agree on other multimedia has to be pretty difficult, I imagine.

Thats why it was a mic drop for sakurai to get Sora in Smash Bros. That must have been an ordeal

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its more disney, Donald and Goofy were excluded from all the smash bros promo

Allegedly, Disney owns the copyright, and rights to the KH characters, but Square has merchandising and video game rights. Assuming that's true, then yeah, that's a bit of a mess to untangle to get it done.

Kingdom hearts ain't crossing over breh

The series barely makes sense in its original medium. Zero chance it crosses over to become a true multimedia franchise. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think a show based on
Allegedly, Disney owns the copyright, and rights to the KH characters, but Square has merchandising and video game rights. Assuming that's true, then yeah, that's a bit of a mess to untangle to get it done.

The series barely makes sense in its original medium. Zero chance it crosses over to become a true multimedia franchise. :mjlol:
Goofy, jimminy cricket, and Cloud Styfe on episode 3 of a prestige tv show...shyt is fun on some VS shyt I guess but that AINT translating :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think a show based on

Goofy, jimminy cricket, and Cloud Styfe on episode 3 of a prestige tv show...shyt is fun on some VS shyt I guess but that AINT translating :russ:

I was thinking more of a disney + cartoon that just completely disregards all the xanatos, xixabys, fantosis, mumbo jumbo square is doing and just does a simplified “adventures of sora, goofy, and Donald” adaptation where they just go to different disney cartoons and solve problems