With the Bethesda acquisition Xbox All Access has become the Goat gaming situation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t even think you understand what the fukk you are arguing at this point :mjlol:

Can’t separate the two as the hardware is needed to sell the software and services. Consoles are usually sold at cost or even at a loss. Platform holders do that because they make lots of money selling software and services.

To use your analogy this would be like if the car manufacturers sold cars that only run on the gas they sell. You’d have to consider gas sales then.
Fam he’s being as clear as possible and ur purposely finding ways to argue with him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fam he’s being as clear as possible and ur purposely finding ways to argue with him.
Lol, what the hell are you talking about.

Dude is all over the place saying shyt that don’t make sense.

The hardware is sold for the sole purpose of selling Gamepass. How the hell would Gamepass success then make them stop making consoles? :mindblown:

Sony stans twisting y’all minds all in circles reaching for some negative shyt to say:mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
If Microsoft makes MORE money from gamepass and PC, why would they continue to pour millions into Xbox for little return? Let me tell you.....they aren't going to.

you are providing good responses and valid points more than most people ... the answer is the same in reverse
they are doing it because it makes money dog :yeshrug: I said for almost a decade just upgrade your computer and people wont.... so here we are in 2020 ...with people just now buying 540$ systems and tricking off money because they can. We are on the same line of thinking, what we both could say is... with equipment costing this much why not just buy a PC? The convo gets weird here because it branches off into whichever point someone wants to prove to feel right. With Nintendo, Playstation, Stadia etc ... you think the biggest company out of the bunch isnt going to throw some shyt together to purchase? They easily made 10's of millions of dollars today...why would they move away from that? If I can ride Chevy Cruze, that doesnt mean I still dont want the Corvette. Chevy is happy to provide both of them. This is literally what they do.... like you said about microsoft being a percentage of PC in actuality, that's the entire point of why it was so easy to implement. They didnt have to build something that already existed on a platform they already control globally. They just had to network the Xbox, create an app and implement the gamepass straight to PC. The average gamer already pays microsoft the cost of the hardware back within a year of purchase or any system for that matter. You can look at anything in your crib to answer your question...because there's a market for it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lol, what the hell are you talking about.

Dude is all over the place saying shyt that don’t make sense.

The hardware is sold for the sole purpose of selling Gamepass. How the hell would Gamepass success then make them stop making consoles? :mindblown:

Sony stans twisting y’all minds all in circles reaching for some negative shyt to say:mjlol:
Gamepass’ success would put their platform on everything. Which in return would make them not feel the need to take the loss in making cutting edge consoles. I mean it can go either way imo. It could make them want to make more consoles. Or less.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gamepass’ success would put their platform on everything. Which in return would make them not feel the need to take the loss in making cutting edge consoles. I mean it can go either way imo. It could make them want to make more consoles. Or less.
They don’t take a loss on consoles.

They make the most money by having a console in homes as opposed to just selling Gamepass.

Gamepass sells consoles and consoles sell Gamepass, it goes hand in hand. And that’s on top of the billions they make in licensing fees and games sold in their store.

Y’all talking nonsense here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

They make the most money by having a console in homes as opposed to just selling Gamepass.

Gamepass sells consoles and consoles sell Gamepass, it goes hand in hand. And that’s on top of the billions they make in licensing fees and games sold in their store.

:what: nikka they take a loss because they spend money on materials. Shipping costs, Research, development, and promotion. All in hopes to get a return on their investment. Spend money to make money nikka. Basic shyt.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is all of the next gen hype surrounded by the ability to play previous gen soon to be last gen games.

This is about to be the lamest console generation to date. I can feel it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
you are providing good responses and valid points more than most people ... the answer is the same in reverse
they are doing it because it makes money dog :yeshrug: I said for almost a decade just upgrade your computer and people wont.... so here we are in 2020 ...with people just now buying 540$ systems and tricking off money because they can. We are on the same line of thinking, what we both could say is... with equipment costing this much why not just buy a PC? The convo gets weird here because it branches off into whichever point someone wants to prove to feel right. With Nintendo, Playstation, Stadia etc ... you think the biggest company out of the bunch isnt going to throw some shyt together to purchase? They easily made 10's of millions of dollars today...why would they move away from that? If I can ride Chevy Cruze, that doesnt mean I still dont want the Corvette. Chevy is happy to provide both of them. This is literally what they do.... like you said about microsoft being a percentage of PC in actuality, that's the entire point of why it was so easy to implement. They didnt have to build something that already existed on a platform they already control globally. They just had to network the Xbox, create an app and implement the gamepass straight to PC. The average gamer already pays microsoft the cost of the hardware back within a year of purchase or any system for that matter. You can look at anything in your crib to answer your question...because there's a market for it.

Oh, listen I think Gamepass is great and combined with X-Cloud will fukk Sony's shyt up. But I think we are 3-4 years out from that level of implementation and adoption. However, the Xbox ecosystem becomes an after thought in that context...hell nearly ALL consoles do. Just like the these GPUs. Nvidia didn't just drop the price out of the kindness of their hearts, they know that game streaming as common place is on the way....

How as a consumer can you justify buying a 3070 when Wi-Fi 6 and 5G make streaming games a near identical experience as playing locally?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Breh, they LITERALLY take losses on consoles....Sony and MS do. This is common knowledge. The difference is made up through their cut of online sales, subscriptions and licensing.
Gamepass does NOT need the Xbox console to function. But take away the Gamepass and you take away one of the biggest reasons to own an Xbox. I'm not being a stan...this is fact.

Sony and Microsoft's New Consoles Will Be Big Loss Leaders | The Motley Fool

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Arena shooters aren't Poppin
Wolfenstein is to niche
Elder scrolls and fallout are both one bad game away from being irrelevant.

I'm sorry but the entire company could fold and gaming would barely stumble.

Bethesda, is not a game changer

Nikkas act like Doom, Elder Scrolls and other games like this wasn't exclusive on the OG Xbox and it didn't make a difference.

However this is still a huge power move by Microsoft and that game pass is looking more attractive by the day. Microsoft is finally using their bread to play the long game and it's gonna get ugly for Sony. ngl I think Sony might have to form voltron and gang up with Nintendo and Sega to put up a fight against Microsoft and their almighty dollar :hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas act like Doom, Elder Scrolls and other games like this wasn't exclusive on the OG Xbox and it didn't make a difference.

However this is still a huge power move by Microsoft and that game pass is looking more attractive by the day. Microsoft is finally using their bread to play the long game and it's gonna get ugly for Sony. ngl I think Sony might have to form voltron and gang up with Nintendo and Sega to put up a fight against Microsoft and their almighty dollar :hubie:
Nope.

Bethesda is not making games for the core audience. And if Sony counter with metal gear produced by naughty dog iss really gonna be a problem. Last of us 2 already feel like metal gear which has me wondering.

But really Sony the people who really miss fallout in ps5 will cop both systems or get over it because nothing on PS4 made by Bethesda was classic classic enough to make someone choose Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, they LITERALLY take losses on consoles....Sony and MS do. This is common knowledge. The difference is made up through their cut of online sales, subscriptions and licensing.
Gamepass does NOT need the Xbox console to function. But take away the Gamepass and you take away one of the biggest reasons to own an Xbox. I'm not being a stan...this is fact.

Sony and Microsoft's New Consoles Will Be Big Loss Leaders | The Motley Fool
Ok y’all got it. Xbox Gamepass is gonna be so successful that Microsoft will stop making Xbox :mjlol:

Been 20 years of y’all saying “this is Microsoft last Xbox” so I guess this is normal :francis: