With the advent of @Booksnrains exposal... is there any coli female that

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody on this damn site is weird in some fashion. :yeshrug:

The greatest trick that coli brehs have pulled, is convincing themselves that they’re not weirdos.

But :krs:it can get a lot worse in the real world. We’re just... different :jawalrus:

And yeah, a female on this site will def be interesting because you are (somewhat) the company you keep. Just as many male sellouts as female sellouts :hubie:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
GOAT female coli poster to ever grace this site

imagerphp.gif

20qs69.jpg

529554153.jpg

DjcwGh6.png
Who is she?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
These type of threads are lame and boring. Who cares? We come here to discuss current events and let off some steam. Why is it so important to dig up supposed dirt on someone and attempt to expose them? Nobody gives a fukk. :skip:
You are a female correct?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ehh I don't think there is a problem with women posting on forums... But I side-eye any woman that spends too much time on here just like I side-eye nikkas that spend too much time on here.

Actually, it's worst than the nikkas that spend a lot of time on here. Because I feel like I've met nikkas that would post a lot on forums, introverted, socially awkward, below-average nikkas who have problems forming bonds and friendships in real life.

But a female can have all those same traits and still easily have real world attention and companionship, unless they have extreme versions of those traits, like mental illness level. Any woman that has to turn to the internet for friendship or companionship is usually a weirdo in real life.

But hell posting on a forum period makes you weird in a sense, most people don't do that nor want to do that.
what makes a woman any different