Winter Soldier > every DC release including MOS, and TDK trilogy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:scust: IW IS THE ONLY MCU MOVIE
THAT SHOULD BE MENTIONED WITH TDK PERIOD.

:devil:
:evil:

Stans have gone off the rails now.. these are the same posters that were trying to compare MCU movies to classic Scorsese and Spielberg shyt... They so badly want some notoriety beyond "it made a lot of money..."

So did Transformers and Harry Potter movies lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
lmao you a fukking stan too breh. ya'll are insufferable on this shyt

but the most :russ: shyt is getting mad at sony for Spider-Man, knowing damn well they wouldn't sell their money maker back for some god damn universe bullshyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's really good. But It wasn't better than The Dark Knight.

Now Infinity War, yeah THAT'S the GOAT comic book movie and better than The Dark Knight.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lmao you a fukking stan too breh. ya'll are insufferable on this shyt

but the most :russ: shyt is getting mad at sony for Spider-Man, knowing damn well they wouldn't sell their money maker back for some god damn universe bullshyt

Your post is right after mine but you didn't quote or at me so im gonna assume you on about someone else :troll:

Yes MCU stans still believe Sony should sell the rights... a laughable suggestion.

And the best Spider-Man of the trilogy was because of Sony related cameos.... got damn. :pachaha: that's gotta burn..

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And the best Spider-Man of the trilogy was because of Sony related cameos.... got damn. :pachaha: that's gotta burn..

"NO WAY HOME'
WAS NO WHERE CLOSE
TO "FAR FROM HOME"S LEVEL

THATS LIKE THE PPL WHO
CLAIM "END GAME" WAS ON "IW" LEVEL.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Your post is right after mine but you didn't quote or at me so im gonna assume you on about someone else :troll:

Yes MCU stans still believe Sony should sell the rights... a laughable suggestion.

Sony is trying to ride the MCU’s coattails to revive their bullshyt “universe”

Homecoming and No Way Home were exclusively connected to the MCU. Then Sony tried to get sneaky with Venom 2. Shoehorn old characters in Far From Home, then tried to shoehorn MCU cannon into Morbious.

Sony sucks. Period. If they were handling their business, they wouldn’t have lent Spider-Man out in the first place.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

YOURE ONLY SAYING ITS
FACTUAL BECAUSE IT GOES
AGAINST HIS SONY/MARVEL AGENDA.

I HAVE NO ALLEGIANCE TO ANY OF THESE BRANDS AND WILL SPEAK FACTS
ON ALL OF THEM WITHOUT BIAS.

Marvel > Sony in terms of live action comic book content. That’s facts. Anything against it is bullshyt.

And Sony trying to ride the MCU nuts to prop up their content is backed up by facts.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sony ain't have to ride no type of wave. Venom went and did $900M. Spider-Man: No Way Home did double of the other joints off of the Sony cameos :russ:

That's not to say anything of the quality :scusthov:

none of these are touching Nolan....