Winter Soldier > every DC release including MOS, and TDK trilogy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol:

saddest part is, homie is dead serious with his hatred that Sony has spider man and that it ruins the MCU or whatever

It’s like a blight to the MCU brand. Spider-Man was dead in the water. Sony was just biding their time for another reboot and Marvel resurrected the character in one swoop. The made Spidey great again.

But instead of being greatful all Sony saw was the box office numbers. But they will find away to fukk it up. Luckily Marvel doesn’t need the character.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s like a blight to the MCU brand. Spider-Man was dead in the water. Sony was just biding their time for another reboot and Marvel resurrected the character in one swoop. The made Spidey great again.

But instead of being greatful all Sony saw was the box office numbers. But they will find away to fukk it up. Luckily Marvel doesn’t need the character.
I think the people involved don't see it like you. Feige used to work with those Sony Spiderman execs. He has no ill will, probably the opposite he might feel indebted to them for part of his career. He doesn't want to see Spider-Man "dead in the water" he wants Spidey part of the MCU like he should be. And he isn't in any competition with them, he made it a win win.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People overrate The Dark Knight due to Heath's performance. Heath's performance was legendary - the kind of shyt that affects movies forever like Jurassic Park, Rocky, Star Wars, etc.

But TDK the movie? It was just good...

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
A lot of people with revisionist history re: TDK. I highly agree with The Winter Soldier. A lot of action, not too many forced Marvel jokes makes a good MCU film.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What's revisionist about it? it was a classic then... instantly... out the gate... and still a classic
TDK also is a pure summer blockbuster. The music, the cinematography, the villain. shyt is done very well which masks, no pun, the flaws it has, which for me are quite a few but Nolan did an excellent job with the presentation so you don't notice the script issues.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
TDK and Batman Begins shyts all over every MCU movie.

There’s probably only like 5 Marvel movies I can watch multiple times.

Ant man series, thor series, Guardians 2, iron man 2 and 3 are on the same level as Shazam.

Logan is better than anything MCU has put out.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how the thread title included Man of Steel but nobody's even mentioning it in the thread :lolbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I love how the thread title included Man of Steel but nobody's even mentioning it in the thread :lolbron:

NO ONE HAS EVER SAID
MOS WAS ON THE TDK LEVEL.

HE JUST THREW THAT shyt IN THERE
AS A DEFLECTION.

IT WAS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN
80% OF THE MCU FILMS THOUGH.

:devil:
:evil:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the dark knight is one of the few comic book movies that will stand the test of time.
the winter solider and civil war is up there though and surpasses all of the dc content besides dark night
infinity war/endgame surpasses tdk as a comic book movie
I don't know how we got to spider-man in the convo :dead:

I'll always thank tdk for beating titanic :wow: