Winter Soldier > every DC release including MOS, and TDK trilogy.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

This and infinity war are the only good mcu movies though :yeshrug:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That shyt is for other film makers and wannabe film makers.Most actual movie goers only care if it reaches a certain standard.

most people are idiots so it makes sense why they don't realize and appreciate the craftmanship behind top notch cinematography

Daps
TDK is overrated to me as it hasn't held up over time. it also annoys me how there is never any blood in christopher nolan movies. how you got people getting popped with shotguns and no blood ? it takes away from the immersion in a story IMO.

most of these comic movies are complete ass though. corny ass action comedies that aren't funny, cheesy dialogue and garbage CGI action scenes.

the only ones I rate are Winter soldier, Logan, X-Men DOFP, and Avengers infinity war. Dark knight still up there too since it has a serious tone. black panther was only good because of what it means to have a majority black cast for a movie that big. if it was just called panther and had a typical cast I wouldn't care for it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Winter soldier so overrated on here.

it's a GREAT movie but stans are the only ones who rate it to the Nolan trilogy and that's because there's no other MCU movies that really come close to high level cinematography... They NEED to overhype it..

in the real world it's just a "good comic movie"

Heath gonna be in all those Oscar reels for the next 100 years... classic cinema.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it's a GREAT movie but stans are the only ones who rate it to the Nolan trilogy and that's because there's no other MCU movies that really come close to high level cinematography... They NEED to overhype it..

in the real world it's just a "good comic movie"

Heath gonna be in all those Oscar reels for the next 100 years... classic cinema.

cinematography

That’s all you’re holding on to :mjlol:

GOTG is better
infinity war is better
Ant man is better

A lot of MCU movies have better replay value and entertainment.