Winter Soldier > every DC release including MOS, and TDK trilogy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Same about winter soldier .... thats why its my favorite... That Keep both eyes open line is flames

All of the characters in WS were birthed in non comic bookie type movies. Even First Avenger didn’t feel like a comic book movie once you strip away the costumes and makeup.

Also, in phase 1, there weren’t many quips besides Tony Stark and Darcy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
What was the first marvel movie to start getting corny with all the jokes

Winter soldier had none of that bs

Honestly, it was always Tony Stark. He was Day 1 with the jokes

There wasn’t any quips in the first 2 Thor movies other than Darcy. The first Avengers didn’t have any quips other than Tony Stark. GOTG had jokes, but it fit the overall theme of the movie.

So it was probably Age of Ultron. But again, Tony Stark had most of the quips.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I agree, I'd put it better than TDK by a short hair overall. Heath had the better performance but Sebasian Stan did his thing and I think it has more replay value.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
In fact.. if you wanna do a quick overview of the MCU you could basically just watch the Captain America trilogy plus the Avengers movies.

Some people hate on First Avenger but I like it. But WS and Civil War are undeniable. Iron Man trilogy was not great nor was Thor. There's really not a strong Trilogy in the MCU besides Cap and the Avengers series itself. Although Age of Ultron was weak. But theres still 3 good to excellent movies in the Avengers series.

So yeah. WS is the best of the best. I'd put it above TDK.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Phoenix got the Oscar and he still with us. Joker himself bullying MCU characters dolo :mjlol: :umad:

What does that have to do with Phoenix winning the most prestigious award there is aside from Best Picture? Call me when Chris Evans wins an Oscar :mjlol:

I don't give two shyts about the DC/MCU shyt you be on.

So miss me with that.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's a top 3 MCU film, but imo it's not better than the dark knight or even Batman Begins. Most of the DCEU is mid so not shocking its better than most DC films. I thought The Batman had it beat until the final act happened. I wish the MCU can make good films like the winter soldier again because these recent movies have been mid and feels like a marketing tool to trend on social media

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
In fact.. if you wanna do a quick overview of the MCU you could basically just watch the Captain America trilogy plus the Avengers movies.

Some people hate on First Avenger but I like it. But WS and Civil War are undeniable. Iron Man trilogy was not great nor was Thor. There's really not a strong Trilogy in the MCU besides Cap and the Avengers series itself. Although Age of Ultron was weak. But theres still 3 good to excellent movies in the Avengers series.

So yeah. WS is the best of the best. I'd put it above TDK.

The iron man trilogy and first 2 Thor movies shaped the characters though. It wasn’t about the villain.