Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:whew: I'm dying to see your plan against the black males who date/marry out at TWICE the rate of black women. It's got to be diabolical. Oh, that's right that's just love.

"You loons" is a general you not specified towards you. It's not laughable at all. There have been countless threads this week alone shytting on black women. There are no comparable threads on LSA. When fonts get out of pocket about black men on LSA the pit bulls come to the attack for black men, yet you won't see that happening here (kind of like real life).

The men are harlots too. Ladies just deflate your number by 10-20 if it starts to get too high. :jawalrus:

:manny: Keep American black women out your mouth, and do you.

@blackestofpanthers
Here you go some of her post that i've dapped. Im tryna find the more juicy ones but my dap pages go up to 500 maybe i can find some worse things later.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same for KingpinOG who was a hardcore white supremacist (still don't get that one). But every time there was a thread roasting him, he had ZERO support. For some odd reason, blatant trolls get encouraged here by other posters. Yung Yogurt is another example of this.
this is real talk right here

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Am I lying? :sas2:
Well besides the ones that barely post or the ones that don't get into confrontations at all.
Which is what I'm gonna start doing, I don't usually let any of these threads get a rise out of me, it must be cause I quit smoking weed:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um no...I fit the mold of the "Upstanding black male" and I always wanted to marry and start a life with a black female.
Back when I was younger I couldn't get a date from any black females because they were all caught up in that hood mentality...lookin for thugs and that mess. I'm a computer genius so of course I didn't fit that mold.
The only choice left was to date white females.
Did my time, had my fun...
But I could never get comfortable even thinking about settling down with a white female.
Yeah, they had over 90% of interests in common with me and loved to do all the things I do, listen to the same music, eat most of the same foods, go to the same places, work the same jobs...

But when it was time to settle down...you know I went for a sister!
There's just nothing better.

How about Latina? How about Asian?

USA ain't black & white to be literal.

Status
Not open for further replies.