• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why don't you just admit you've been caping for the girl and have been doing some serious damage control by derailing this thread about her from jump?

We don't even have to get into how much you've dapped and repped her in the Salon and TLR.

Get over it. Your attention seeking and tagging me in this thread is pathetic.

Is @bcrusaderw not the same girl you sent a dikk pic to? And now you claim that dikk wasn't even yours? You're still mad about that and it's clearly personal. You can't even bring yourself to criticize @mamba and you wanna say I'm caping.

And I BEEN told you to roll that footage of me dapping and repping her saying anti black male shyt. Do it the fukk now. :mjpls: I'm pretty sure I can find you dapping and repping mamba saying anti black female shyt though.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Is @bcrusaderw not the same girl you sent a dikk pic to? And now you claim that dikk wasn't even yours? You're still mad about that and it's clearly personal. You can't even bring yourself to criticize @mamba and you wanna say I'm caping.

And I BEEN told you to roll that footage of me dapping and repping her. Do it the fukk now. :mjpls:

1. YOU'RE the one who derailed the thread and tried to make it about me and the dikk pic "fiasco"....this is all your work, sweetie.

2. Like I've said countless times, my personal beef with her aside, she's clearly and unstable and malicious person and her work is probably the worst of any poster on here, male or female. But you can't seem to grasp that...probably because of your salon sisterhood bias towards her. The fact that you've repeatedly bring up dude's name is indicative of your goal in this thread.

3. I've already given proof of you dapping her but since she locked her profile, I'm not taking the time to phish through the coli to prove something that I already proved. YOU however could stand to prove how I dapped/supported @mamba though. If you can, have at it. If not, stfu about dude and stick to the topic at hand.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

And I BEEN told you to roll that footage of me dapping and repping her saying anti black male shyt. Do it the fukk now. :mjpls: I'm pretty sure I can find you dapping and repping mamba saying anti black female shyt though.

What is there to criticize @Elle Driver ? :martin:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
His rep ain't there.:yeshrug:

Oh shyt, he put his rep back up, I'm a little shook. :skip:

But I'm a man of my word, I'll see y'all whenever he lifts my ban. Here we go.:whoo:

@cook you have just been negged.:snoop:
you actually did it :leon:

and

cook 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 7:10 PM
    J Reid commented: (Do what you gotta do, breh.)
  2. 10
    Given: Yesterday at 7:06 PM
    bcrusaderw commented: (Can you bush this please? :()

b. woods

Peace
Daps
ITT: Angry dykes.
DELNIF1.png

:laff: :nogaynikkas:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
You're white supremacist rhetorics and antics against black women goes unchecked by the males but let one of us say something negative about black men and its ww3. If she goes, you gotta go. Plain and simple.

Holding Black women accountable for their detrimental actions is white supremacist rhetoric, now? :jbhmm:

I'm not going anywhere. Coli 2012 class. Original :hamster: member, too.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You're white supremacist rhetorics and antics against black women goes unchecked by the males

:duck:

Edit: Weren't a bunch of female posters saying they preferred Emperor Reinscarf over me as a mod even when he always talked about the "black women have undeveloped minds" white supremacist theory? A lot of contradictions going on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.