Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But there were people who dapped him up, egged him on and encouraged his foolishness.

Same for KingpinOG who was a hardcore white supremacist (still don't get that one). But every time there was a thread roasting him, he had ZERO support. For some odd reason, blatant trolls get encouraged here by other posters. Yung Yogurt is another example of this.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Same for KingpinOG who was a hardcore white supremacist (still don't get that one). But every time there was a thread roasting him, he had ZERO support. For some odd reason, blatant trolls get encouraged here by other posters. Yung Yogurt is another example of this.
Welcome to the internet.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Thread dun exposed a whole lotta Eyes Wide Shut shyt dats been goin on round dis mufukka.

Aint no take backs neeva. Im loggin all dis shyt.:martin:
i still wonder how no one notice that cave bytch rep was reset :sas2: but whatever mod did this picked the perfect month to reset her rep quietly, during that whole month of fukkey

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
women don't commit it more, domestic violence is symmetrical across genders
hitting someone because you're mad is abuse
and :mjlol: what is even the point of beating up someone because they gave you an std, you think beating them will somehow break the curse of herpes :dead:
sue them instead

:dead:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think a lot of ya'll are hypocrites and i be quick to daps post that she makes that highlight that. Lets see i think some of you lack empathy for black women. I think some of ya'll would be better not ever being with a black women because it seems that some of you can't even stand them. It depends on the thread the conversation thats going on and whats being said about black women in there.

I really want an explanation for this statement.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you've brought up this kingpinog guy about 200 times, he must have terrorized you :wow:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
women absolutely commit more domestic violence
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Harvard Says 70% 0f Domestic Violence is Committed By Women Against Men
Women More Likely to Commit Domestic Violence, Studies Show

hitting someone because you're mad is abuse? What? So if im mad because my girl just kicked my balls, that's abuse?:dahell:
what's the point of hitting someone because they gave you an std? Just sue them? Do women even try to make sense? i know yall operate on emotions but you just can't be out making up shyt because it makes you feel better.:dahell:

I'm dying at the hypocrisy :dead::dead::dead:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I really want an explanation for this statement.
I don't get whats so hard to understand about it. Seems like some of the guys that post on here hate black women. I know, i know name names but you guys always say that acting like you don't see the crazy stuff that gets said on here about black women. It's like you guys are completely oblivious. It's super weird.!

Status
Not open for further replies.