Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Do you even like women? Like for teal dude..... I never see you any any positive threads that have to do with em but you always in these type of threads calling out female trolls.

:mjlol:Don't try to change the subject. There are female posters in other sections who I don't have any problems with. The so called females who do nothing but shyt on black men are the ones I have a problem with.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do you even like women? Like for teal dude..... I never see you any any positive threads that have to do with em but you always in these type of threads calling out female trolls.
Calling out "females" that he'll never meet leads you to suspect he doesn't like women?

:mjlol:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjlol:Don't try to change the subject. There are female posters in other sections who I don't have any problems with. The so called females who do nothing but shyt on black men are the ones I have a problem with.
Okay and you've never seen me shytting on black men.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Maybe not after today. I made the cardinal sin of admitting i get along with the enemy.

If one of us said we agree with some of the things that Chris.B said, everyone would have the same reaction. Bcrusaderw is no different from Chris.B. Except bcrusaderw isn't smashing old white women. :scust:

:scust: Let me go disable my pms real quick.
:mjlol: I'm the last person to ever do some thirsty stuff like that.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If one of us said we agree with some of the things that Chris.B said, everyone would have the same reaction. Bcrusaderw is no different from Chris.B. Except bcrusaderw isn't smashing old white women. :scust:

:mjlol: I'm the last person to ever do some thirsty stuff like that.
But there were people who dapped him up, egged him on and encouraged his foolishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.