Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The sub forum the Salon made pushed her into green.

I never once read her post something tangible.
I never go into The Salon. So either he mellows out and does the black male bashing outside the section or he keeps it up in there and many of the "women" stand by his words. But then again his rep was reset recently so:yeshrug:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You must be blind then too because @mamba has been dragged to high hell for that underdeveloped minds white supremacist rhetoric that alone is worse than her saying good black men are a rarity. Then again, YOU'RE the one constantly dapping him basically putting all the blame on black women in those back and forth gender war threads. Must be that allegiance to the brotherhood huh?

And no, I don't constantly dap and rep her for disparaging comments towards black men. Pull up the footage for that, cause you talking to the wrong one sweetie. :usure: You're a newer poster than me, anybody who's familiar with my posting history knows I take up for black men. As such, I took offense to her saying that good black men are a rarity and called her out on it.

Care to explain why you dapped this post by her? :AhaTariq:

According to this logic the solution is clear. If women of all races across the globe stopped procreating with black males then the fatherless problem seen in children with black fathers will cease to exist.

You were the only poster to dap the post.:francis::upsetfavre:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I never go into The Salon. So either he mellows out and does the black male bashing outside the section or he keeps it up in there and many of the "women" stand by his words. But then again his rep was reset recently so:yeshrug:
You won't place a ban bet but you keep saying he.

Care to explain why you dapped this post by her? :AhaTariq:

You were the only poster to dap the post.:francis::upsetfavre:

That's literally the same shyt you nikkas said. Stop giving up the p*ssy and there would be no OOW kids. :manny:

You been in here all night. Damn. Get over it already. She already got banned once, report all those posts and send admins a message and be done with it. Jesus fukkin Christ. Stop tagging me fiftyleven times. :dahell:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
You won't place a ban bet but you keep saying he.

That's literally the same shyt you nikkas said. Stop giving up the p*ssy and there would be no OOW kids. :manny:

You been in here all night. Damn. Get over it already. She already got banned once, report all those posts and send admins a message and be done with it. Jesus fukkin Christ. Stop tagging me fiftyleven times. :dahell:

:umad:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i'm not in denial about the shyt. my name often gets lumped in with chris.b when it comes to the "black woman haters" on here

The odd thing about you is that you change your positions constantly. One minute you're criticizing black women. In another one you're siding with people like Yup and bcrusaderw when they shyt on black men.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
You sure been tagging me all night though. :usure:

And you're still in here all sour. :usure:

Why don't you just admit you've been caping for the girl and have been doing some serious damage control by derailing this thread about her from jump?

We don't even have to get into how much you've dapped and repped her in the Salon and TLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.