Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
No nikka , you said you agree with some of her shyt about black males,so state what you agree about us. I don't care about every post of hers you dapped. There's been some of her posts posted in here. So what do you think of black males that falls in line with her thinking?
I think a lot of ya'll are hypocrites and i be quick to daps post that she makes that highlight that. Lets see i think some of you lack empathy for black women. I think some of ya'll would be better not ever being with a black women because it seems that some of you can't even stand them. It depends on the thread the conversation thats going on and whats being said about black women in there.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Stop :cape: for the bytch. Enough is enough. Show us receipts of @mamba posting anything about black women anywhere near as bad as what I pulled up for that bytch. She literally posts on a daily basis to disparage black males and blame us for the ills of the black community. You trying to compare her to @mamba is intellectually dishonest and reaks of blind allegiance in the name of "sisterhood"...As a matter of fact, very few male posters have ever posted as badly as this bytch continues to do and they've been either banned or negged so badly to the red that they forgot what black looks like. The fact that she is able to post with minimal risk of being banned and that she flirts with pos rep is a slamming and damning indictment of how female posters not unlike yourself cowtow to and implicitly support her divisive rhetoric. We'd rather have you and other female posters call her out or neg her and be on your way. However, since y'all continue to egg her on with daps and pos rep, it's apparent that she does no wrong her in your eyes. You commenting on her is laughable given how much you've repped and dapped her. And quite frankly, you're not the only female poster. She's definitely in a league of her own when it comes to divisive rhetoric and her posts indicate that she has malicious intent.

Will definitely rep

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think a lot of ya'll are hypocrites and i be quick to daps post that she makes that highlight that. Lets see i think some of you lack empathy for black women. I think some of ya'll would be better not ever being with a black women because it seems that some of you can't even stand them. It depends on the thread the conversation thats going on and whats being said about black women in there.

Where is all this coming from? Like we've been saying, they're telling on themselves.:francis:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: don't tell me my coli brehs slacking on these trolls, we never let faggits like @Piffery or c00n b get to the green, hell other female trolls like @Yup and @LadySimone are in the red and wouldn't even dream about getting out. Can we keep this troll in her place (i'm on 30s, i'll pos rep mofos in here, until i can neg her again); oh and you simps and coli cat brigade squad members can't save her from fate no matter how hard you try:umad:

Once your in the red you just gotta accept it you feel me?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Have you posted white supremacist literature in your attacks on black women? Your whole shtick is about black men leading, but you're in here caping for a chick who wants to lead her man around by the balls? :francis::francis::francis:

So you created that "black love" thread, yet a woman who says the majority of black men aint shyt is "the homie"? :francis::francis::francis:

Suspicions getting confirmed left and right inchea
I said i don't agree with everything that she says. Im not stupid ive been around black males all my life i know there are good and bad. Ive never specifically agreed with her saying all black males aint shyt. She's the homie because we have convos outside of the threads that have nothing to do with black males or black women or anything related to the coli.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Keep talking about dikk pics all night, breh....

Keep talking about dikk pics in the early morning, breh...

Keep trynna deflect from ya own simp- phaggitry hybidity, breh...

Keep trynna act like it wasn't ya own fault for nikkas clownin you bout googlin dikk picks, breh...

Keep failin at projectin ya L onto otha nikkas, breh...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: i love black women

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Keep trynna deflect from ya own simp- phaggitry hybidity, breh...

Keep trynna act like it wasn't ya own fault for nikkas clownin you bout googlin dikk picks, breh...

Keep failin at projectin ya L onto otha nikkas, breh...

:russell:

But you still talking about dikks, though :umad:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Where is all this coming from? Like we've been saying, they're telling on themselves.:francis:
Do you even like women? Like for teal dude..... I never see you any any positive threads that have to do with em but you always in these type of threads calling out female trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.