Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever, dude. Focus on dikks instead of calling out an apparent black male hating bytch, brehs...

she never changed her style up. she was a "black male hating bytch" while you were simping in pms :dead:

is this that lawyer education you're using to flip flop around. you admitting to shopping around for dikk pics is more interesting than the topic itself

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's so much fukkery . . .can . . .not . . . comprehend. . . .
confusion-gif.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I appreciate your honesty and may I ask what are the reasons you don't call out the brehettes?
Well i actuay have called out that crazy @tan900 in a thread a while ago cause she was saying some wild shyt(she gonna come in here and curse me out:lolbron:) but the main reason is because they are mostly defending black women.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
this shyt has been going on since 2012 and anothergirl. it's all well and good when black men (myself at the forefront) go in on black women, but when they respond and clap back. nikkas start acting like white women, straight helpless victims. every last one of these nikkas bytching about @bcrusaderw has dapped me dozens of times over some shyt i said about BW. you nikkas are bout that hypocrite life.
Have you posted white supremacist literature in your attacks on black women? Your whole shtick is about black men leading, but you're in here caping for a chick who wants to lead her man around by the balls? :francis::francis::francis:
I already admitted i don't call out the brehetts for my own petty reasons. I try not to be a hypocrite but this board makes it hard sometimes.
:yeshrug:
@bcrusaderw the homie tho
I have no idea why she feels the way she does. I don't agree with some of the things she says about black males but she'll say some stuff that i do agree with. It is what it is.

So you created that "black love" thread, yet a woman who says the majority of black men aint shyt is "the homie"? :francis::francis::francis:

Suspicions getting confirmed left and right inchea

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
How is that cryptic you think i remember everything i dap her for?
Im one of those dap happy people, i be dapping everyone even the people I generally don't agree with if they make a point that i do.
No nikka , you said you agree with some of her shyt about black males,so state what you agree about us. I don't care about every post of hers you dapped. There's been some of her posts posted in here. So what do you think of black males that falls in line with her thinking?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Have you posted white supremacist literature in your attacks on black women? Your whole shtick is about black men leading, but you're in here caping for a chick who wants to lead her man around by the balls? :francis::francis::francis:

So you created that "black love" thread, yet a woman who says the majority of black men aint shyt is "the homie"? :francis::francis::francis:

Suspicions getting confirmed left and right inchea

I almost have more respect for the trolls like bcrusaderw over these wishy washy on the fence "female" posters who lowkey cosign his posts and refuse to call them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.