• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
this shyt has been going on since 2012 and anothergirl. it's all well and good when black men (myself at the forefront) go in on black women, but when they respond and clap back. nikkas start acting like white women, straight helpless victims. every last one of these nikkas bytching about @bcrusaderw has dapped me dozens of times over some shyt i said about BW. you nikkas are bout that hypocrite life.

fukk kinda twisted imma serial killa too twilight zone shyt is dis? :wtf: :dead:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Maybe the biggest simps here all along were the mods. :ohhh: That twist.
i am saying :mjpls: mods are willin to open the gates on @malcolmxxx_45 and everyone knows he just a troll.. but maybe some of the mods dislike him, Maybe when he made that meek thread they were happy that they finally had a reason to put his ass in the red, but they not willin to open the gates on @biscuitsnbangers and some how @Strawberry rep was reset :sas2: but you know all this is just some theories i am having right now :jbhmm: just theories :sas2:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I already admitted i don't call out the brehetts for my own petty reasons. I try not to be a hypocrite but this board makes it hard sometimes.
:yeshrug:
@bcrusaderw the homie tho
I have no idea why she feels the way she does. I don't agree with some of the things she says about black males but she'll say some stuff that i do agree with. It is what it is.
Be specific on what you agree with when it pertains to black males and none of that cryptic shyt

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dumbass, I chose the first pic that came up.

You're dumbass is trying to make it seem like I had an assortment of dikks I was looking at when that wasn't the case.

You're making a big deal out of nothing and are no better than a chatty patty ass nikka who gossips with bytches.

FOH!

:camby:

Like only pickin one pic of anotha man's cock to show somebody is somehow less phaggit? :wtf:

Yeah, all y'all mufukkas some wierdos.

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i am saying :mjpls: mods are willin to open the gates on @malcolmxxx_45 and everyone knows he just a troll.. but maybe some of the mods dislike him, Maybe when he made that meek thread they were happy that they finally had a reason to put his ass in the red, but they not willin to open the gates on @biscuitsnbangers and some how @Strawberry rep was reset :sas2: but you know all this is just some theories i am having right now :jbhmm: just theories :sas2:

Don't forget the creation of The Salon which was a compromise for trolls. They claimed to have been working on the idea for a long time but the female trolls STILL have ruined The Root and TLR despite their "special" section being created.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already admitted i don't call out the brehetts for my own petty reasons. I try not to be a hypocrite but this board makes it hard sometimes.
:yeshrug:
@bcrusaderw the homie tho
I have no idea why she feels the way she does. I don't agree with some of the things she says about black males but she'll say some stuff that i do agree with. It is what it is.

I appreciate your honesty and may I ask what are the reasons you don't call out the brehettes?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Don't forget the creation of The Salon which was a compromise for trolls. They claimed to have been working on the idea for a long time but the female trolls STILL have ruined The Root and TLR despite their "special" section being created.
we are not naming any names :sas1: just some mods might have to be fired, you know :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.