• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Like clockwork anytime one of the coli queens are on trial.
Half hearted response from the women followed by the interjection of a male poster who is "just as bad."
Said male poster gets put on trial while the OG female in question daps the women "admonishing" her like :lolbron:

I got a long day tomorrow, though.
First day of school. I'm going to sleep.

:mjpls:

Wtf is this thread even about anymore:why:

@Elle Driver, @marcuz, @cloudbox

Derail successful :francis:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I addressed your dikkapades without skippin a beat on da song I was drummin.

FOH. :camby:

nikka, you were focusing on dikks when serious nikkas were trying to address trolls.

You fell for the bytches rhetoric while they were trying to save their own.

:camby:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Like clockwork anytime one of the coli queens are on trial.
Half hearted response from the women followed by the interjection of a male poster who is "just as bad."
Said male poster gets put on trial while the OG female in question daps the women "admonishing" her like :lolbron:

I got a long day tomorrow, though.
First day of school. I'm going to sleep.

:mjpls:
yes, go to bed. we don't want the great killer instinct slacking in med school.:smile:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
ehhh i would not call it a complete Success at least some posters are starting to see @Strawberry got her rep reset and she is a shytty poster :sas2: she willin to post the PMs of her with @Cac Destroyer who happens to be a female and her dumbass still thinks its a guy, but she not willin to post the PM of who she was talking to before her rep was some how reset :jbhmm:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
nikka, you were focusing on dikks when serious nikkas were trying to address trolls.

You fell for the bytches rhetoric while they were trying to save their own.

:wtf: Breh, YOU were da one lookin through carassels of random nikka's dikk pics to send to somebody, not me. Dem yo fanga prints on dem johnsons.

lol :dahell: kinda Jedi mind trick shyt you tryin pull up in hea, nikka?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
ehhh i would not call it a complete Success at least some posters are starting to see @Strawberry got her rep reset and she is a shytty poster :sas2: she willin to post the PMs of her with @Cac Destroyer who happens to be a female and her dumbass still thinks its a guy, but she not willin to post the PM of who she was talking to before her rep was some how reset :jbhmm:

Maybe the biggest simps here all along were the mods. :ohhh: That twist.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol nikka, you caint be surrus.:comeon:
this shyt has been going on since 2012 and anothergirl. it's all well and good when black men (myself at the forefront) go in on black women, but when they respond and clap back. nikkas start acting like white women, straight helpless victims. every last one of these nikkas bytching about @bcrusaderw has dapped me dozens of times over some shyt i said about BW. you nikkas are bout that hypocrite life.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I already admitted i don't call out the brehetts for my own petty reasons. I try not to be a hypocrite but this board makes it hard sometimes.
:yeshrug:
@bcrusaderw the homie tho
I have no idea why she feels the way she does. I don't agree with some of the things she says about black males but she'll say some stuff that i do agree with. It is what it is.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Breh, YOU were da one lookin through carassels of random nikka's dikk pics to send to somebody, not me. Dem yo fanga prints on dem johnsons.

lol :dahell: kinda Jedi mind trick shyt you tryin pull up in hea, nikka?

Dumbass, I chose the first pic that came up.

You're dumbass is trying to make it seem like I had an assortment of dikks I was looking at when that wasn't the case.

You're making a big deal out of nothing and are no better than a chatty patty ass nikka who gossips with bytches.

FOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.