Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You're a dyke with dikk envy. You aren't truly happy because you aren't a man and you'd never be able to please a woman the way it was intended. Go get delivert and live the right way
you're obessed with dikk
I love women, I love what I am, and you can throw jabs as much as you want nikka, I'm good
fukk you and fukk what you think about lesbians
I know your type, so ready to tell a woman how she needs to live her life, like you would kill to do it better if you had the chance :umad:
What that thang smell like tho? :lupe:
magic and peaches :blessed:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
you're obessed with dikk
I love women, I love what I am, and you can throw jabs as much as you want nikka, I'm good
fukk you and fukk what you think about lesbians
I know your type, so ready to tell a woman how she needs to live her life, like you would kill to do it better if you had the chance :umad:

magic and peaches :blessed:
Shut up dyke and go get delivert :umad:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My God, that type of hate of black males you would expect from a clan member
2vv05n7.jpg
Notice how bcrusaderw didn't dap this post.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
the statistics for dv are varied
"
This report describes domestic violence—violence committed by intimate partners, immediate family members, or other relatives—by victim and incident characteristics. Data are from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS). In 2003–12:
„ Domestic violence accounted for 21% of all violent crime.
„ Intimate partner violence (15%) accounted for a greater percentage of all violent victimizations than violence committed by immediate family members (4%) or other relatives (2%).
„ Current or former boyfriends or girlfriends committed most domestic violence.
„ The majority of domestic violence was committed against females (76%) compared to males (24%).
Figure 1
Violent victimization, by victim–offender relationship, 2003–2012
Percent 40
Intimate
Immediate familyb
partnera Domestic violence
Other relative
Well-known/
casual acquaintance
Stranger
Note: In a small percentage of victimizations, the victim–offender relationship was unknown or the number of offenders was unknown. These estimates are not shown. See appendix table 1 for estimates and standard errors.
aIncludes current or former spouses, boyfriends, and girlfriends. bIncludes parents, children, and siblings.
Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Crime Victimization Survey, 2003–2012.
„ A similar percentage of violence by intimate partners and immediate family members was reported to police (56% each). An estimated 49% of violence by other relatives was reported to police.
„ Most domestic violence (77%) occurred at or near the victim’s home.
„ Intimate partner violence resulted in injuries more often than violence perpetrated by immediate family members and other relatives.
„ A weapon was involved in a larger percentage of violence committed by other relatives (26%) than intimate partners (19%) and immediate family members (19%).
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...pRQEniOkX4SzLGtfw&sig2=TbtrOnOGjwsW0gOldVHASg (its a pdf)
you can also find several papers on gender symmetry in domestic violence

and this isn't even a pissing contest
men shouldnt put their hands on women period because they are bigger and stronger
women shouldnt do it either, but what women do isn't a cloak to hide mens actions
neither should put their hands on anyone, but bringing one up to excuse the other is pointless gendered tit for tat for nothing (like you're doing right now)
that source has already been highly criticized as evidenced by that ridiculous number which you said was even some pages ago
but anyway, you're tying to construe this into a bunch of different angles and using vague phrases like "men shouldn't put their hands on women for any reason"
and im bringing up one because women like you only say men should never hit women and never say they shouldn't hit eachother, but then the facts come out you change your tone and try to deflect
and you're wrong, women absolutely do it because they want to hide behind the fact that if a man hits them back tehy will get in trouble, women do it because women like you spout that men shouldn't hit women and then they go and put their hands on a man

you dont go hitting a gorilla because you think it shouldn't hit because it's bigger, just because we're bigger doesn't mean we dont have limits, and since we know women initiate most of the violent confrontations in relationships(breaking things, slapping, pushing) most of it is your fault, so you should tell women not to put their hands on men for any reason

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
its because a mod is resetting these bytches rep same shyt with that cave bytch @Strawberry

Who is this doing that? Weren't the mods just telling us that rep is a useless system and it will never be used against someone? So why are they resetting the rep for known shytty posters? This needs to be addressed. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.