• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
But thats not what this was about which is why you were asking a bunch of questions like "well is it ok to beat a woman if she did xyz"
this was about @blackestofpanthers asking what happened in the situation with the man dragging the woman and you being womanly stated it didn't matter because men shouldn't put their hands on women

you can't excuse every other part of a situation and the facts and everyone else's feelings, because it "offends you" more. this has nothing to do with men's rights or w/e bullshyt, it's about women not using logic and only going off their feelings(which you just admitted to)
and i should be how you are because my mother was beaten almost to death, but that doesn't mean i have the luxury of being dismissive because it hurts my feelings

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
you're obessed with dikk
I love women, I love what I am, and you can throw jabs as much as you want nikka, I'm good
fukk you and fukk what you think about lesbians
I know your type, so ready to tell a woman how she needs to live her life, like you would kill to do it better if you had the chance :umad:

magic and peaches :blessed:

I wanna see you and that other dyke @ThiefyPoo scissor each other

I will PayPal $500 :lupe:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
its funny if you go look at that strawberry bytch rep you see nothing but -10 7 pages long then you look at her rep and you see about -120 :mindblown: she was just -30 a few days ago how you have 7 pages of -10 with just -30 rep

And whiskeyandwangers never got banned for her liberal use of the n word.
jZ5XmUl.png

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Speaking of which, I owe OP a neg for asking that phakkit poitier if I was the "c00n chick" when I'm so far from it.

Thanks for reminding me.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
And whiskeyandwangers never got banned for her liberal use of the n word.
jZ5XmUl.png
:mjpls: she may have taken thecoli out her twitter bio but from what i heard she still on here just not posing a lot right :sas2: laying low until we forget.

@biscuitsnbangers we wont forget

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Also let's not forget this dyke @cloudbox tried to say the word dyke was as offensive and on the same level of ******. People been trying to tell y'all these people are gay first and black second.
both are offensive for the same reason, what the fukk
you literally just called me a dyke in the same way someone has called me a ******, to be offensive and dismissive of my person :what:
I hate petty double talk, you're always talking about dikk, how about you grow some fukking balls and stop using shyt like race and gender politics to get people to shyt on people you don't like :pacspit:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
its funny if you go look at that strawberry bytch rep you see nothing but -10 7 pages long then you look at her rep and you see about -120 :mindblown: she was just -30 a few days ago how you have 7 pages of -10 with just -30 rep
:mjpls:

Can we get a list of all the Male Jamaican mods ?Seems like a good way to narrow it down :sas2:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
both are offensive for the same reason, what the fukk
you literally just called me a dyke in the same way someone has called me a ******, to be offensive and dismissive of my person :what:
I hate petty double talk, you're always talking about dikk, how about you grow some fukking balls and stop using shyt like race and gender politics to get people to shyt on people you don't like :pacspit:
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
this was about @blackestofpanthers asking what happened in the situation with the man dragging the woman and you being womanly stated it didn't matter because men shouldn't put their hands on women

you can't excuse every other part of a situation and the facts and everyone else's feelings, because it "offends you" more. this has nothing to do with men's rights or w/e bullshyt, it's about women not using logic and only going off their feelings(which you just admitted to)
and i should be how you are because my mother was beaten almost to death, but that doesn't mean i have the luxury of being dismissive because it hurts my feelings
I said what I needed to say, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:mjpls:

Can we get a list of all the Male Jamaican mods ?Seems like a good way to narrow it down :sas2:
from what i understand only two people can reset rep.... :mjpls: One is white and the other is Black...... as i said in another thread we will never know who did it until she post her PMs :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.