Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: man please stop, i dnt wanna fukk her lol @ come correct fukk dat bytch. Cape for a obvious gender troll brehs...ignored :umad:

Good...be a good bytch nikka..Breh you still don't see how gay this thread is do you? :laff:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This is what @Elle Driver and females like her do....they cape for female trolls, try to cause division amongst males, and back out before anybody catches on....all to distract us from addressing a main issue...

Prynce

Daps
:stopitslime: I didnt even bring up dikks, blackestofpanthers did
I'm not about to be sad I don't have some gross meat tube hanging off my crotch, I aint no tranny
I'm a female with a wonderful p*ssy and I wouldnt have it any other way :blessed:
What that thang smell like tho? :lupe:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
why are you caping so hard for this bedwench because she has a cute voice? :what:

Nah she ain't a bedwench. She "loves black men". Just compares us a barrel that's 99% rotten apples. oh, but don't take that literally :martin:

Notice she's been in the cut dappin post, probably reveling in the fukkery that's taking place on her behalf.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:stopitslime: I didnt even bring up dikks, blackestofpanthers did
I'm not about to be sad I don't have some gross meat tube hanging off my crotch, I aint no tranny
I'm a female with a wonderful p*ssy and I wouldnt have it any other way :blessed:
You're a dyke with dikk envy. You aren't truly happy because you aren't a man and you'd never be able to please a woman the way it was intended. Go get delivert and live the right way

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Nah she ain't a bedwench. She "loves black men". Just compares us a barrel that's 99% rotten apples. oh, but don't take that literally :martin:

Notice she's been in the cut dappin post, probably reveling in the fukkery that's taking place on her behalf.

And I bet she lyin bout being virgin. She prolly dun had her fill of kinds of mushroom tips.

Come on outchea, guh. I see you. :martin:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Or it could be that my father was an upstanding black man. The last of a dying breed.
:jbhmm:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:shermanscust: at this bytch being allowed to post w/positive rep....

This is a black woman, y'all
My God, that type of hate of black males you would expect from a clan member
2vv05n7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.