• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Who is this doing that? Weren't the mods just telling us that rep is a useless system and it will never be used against someone? So why are they resetting the rep for known shytty posters? This needs to be addressed. :what:
were you there in the booth when some mod was trying to disable his rep before a neg train was ran on him :mjlol:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She must be etherin the fck outta you soft nikkas.......:laff: ain't nothin wrong with that girl, she just sick of you fck nikkas....I'm about to POS rep @bcrusaderw , just for you clowns..........

And her voice sweet, if you gay nikkas even heard her.......She be toyin with you c00ns.....:mjlol: :camby:
The audacity of this post and top it off call nikkas c00ns for addressing it:snoop:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yea you nikkas fakkits on the low..............Aye @KOOL-AID aka @Mr Coli...nikka just hit the womans PM up if you want some ass that bad breh...why you dudes on here actin like you in high school...grown ass nikkas trying to get a woman's attention by making a shyt thread about her.....:laff:

Gay ass nikkas....:mjlol:

:why: Nikka I'm the main one that has called her ass out on shyt and negged her before you dumb ass nikka......

I just find you weak soft nikkas all in your feelings....fakkits for joining this fruity ass thread....fck outta here nikka....and get some puss..... "Oh lord she not in the red"....nikka what is you nikkas in high school, its a fckin forum.....real shyt going on and you nikkas up in this gossipy ass bytch thread, all because she don't like yo ass.......she obviously black, from the post I made.......get ya ego up breh...
It's looking like the one in "their feelings" is actually just you :jbhmm:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:why: Nikka I'm the main one that has called her ass out on shyt and negged her before you dumb ass nikka......

I just find you weak soft nikkas all in your feelings....fakkits for joining this fruity ass thread....fck outta here nikka....and get some puss..... "Oh lord she not in the red"....nikka what is you nikkas in high school, its a fckin forum.....real shyt going on and you nikkas up in this gossipy ass bytch thread, all because she don't like yo ass.......she obviously black, from the post I made.......get ya ego up breh...
full

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She must be etherin the fck outta you soft nikkas.......:laff: ain't nothin wrong with that girl, she just sick of you fck nikkas....I'm about to POS rep @bcrusaderw , just for you clowns..........

And her voice sweet, if you gay nikkas even heard her.......She be toyin with you c00ns.....:mjlol: :camby:
HVjaoik.gif

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
that source has already been highly criticized as evidenced by that ridiculous number which you said was even some pages ago
but anyway, you're tying to construe this into a bunch of different angles and using vague phrases like "men shouldn't put their hands on women for any reason"
and im bringing up one because women like you only say men should never hit women and never say they shouldn't hit eachother, but then the facts come out you change your tone and try to deflect
and you're wrong, women absolutely do it because they want to hide behind the fact that if a man hits them back tehy will get in trouble, women do it because women like you spout that men shouldn't hit women and then they go and put their hands on a man

you dont go hitting a gorilla because you think it shouldn't hit because it's bigger, just because we're bigger doesn't mean we dont have limits, and since we know women initiate most of the violent confrontations in relationships(breaking things, slapping, pushing) most of it is your fault, so you should tell women not to put their hands on men for any reason
men shouln't put their hands on women
women shouldn't put their hands on men
period, all that other shyt is extra tbh, like you keep trying to frame this is as some gender bait shyt
as a woman, I don't like men putting their hands on women, which they do. Not all of them, but the number isn't zero, so it can be discussed, it can be discouraged and doesn't need to be swept under a rug because "omg women do it too"
women doing that are wrong, but men doing it is personally offends me more, because men are physically stronger than women. Period, thats what it is, if you wanna campaign against domestic abuse towards men, I'm cool with that, that's very good. I'll support you.
But thats not what this was about which is why you were asking a bunch of questions like "well is it ok to beat a woman if she did xyz"
like what is your point
the dv cases of women abusing men are unrelated to men abusing women so what exactly is the point of bringing one up in response to the other

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Who is this doing that? Weren't the mods just telling us that rep is a useless system and it will never be used against someone? So why are they resetting the rep for known shytty posters? This needs to be addressed. :what:
its funny if you go look at that strawberry bytch rep you see nothing but -10 7 pages long then you look at her rep and you see about -120 :mindblown: she was just -30 a few days ago how you have 7 pages of -10 with just -30 rep

Status
Not open for further replies.