• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
My ignore list keeps growing because dudes would rather discuss dikks than the subject of the OP....

@Elle Driver did her due diligence in trying to deflect from talking about the bytch. And y'all simp ass nikkas fell for it hook, line, sinker....

But keep believing that these female posters care about black solidarity, y'all...:francis:

But breh....why you sendin/random nikka's dikk pics to message board hoes tho. :why:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
why are you caping so hard for this bedwench because she has a cute voice? :what:

How you know she with a cracka? Is it caping? Or is it funny at seeing soft feeling no ass gettin nikkas trying to stir shyt up with a female, so bad they got ethered they calling her a cac, even tho she posted her voice....:umad:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Yea you nikkas fakkits on the low..............Aye @KOOL-AID aka @Mr Coli...nikka just hit the womans PM up if you want some ass that bad breh...why you dudes on here actin like you in high school...grown ass nikkas trying to get a woman's attention by making a shyt thread about her.....:laff:

Gay ass nikkas....:mjlol:
:umad: as hell nikka fall bike faggit

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:umad: as hell nikka fall bike faggit

Nah you just a soft ass nikka breh...:laff:...Do you tho breh...next time just come correct at the sister....she ain't done shyt to you nikkas but ether yall....she ain't giving you no play playboy....:laff:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
How you know she with a cracka? Is it caping? Or is funny at seeing soft feeling no ass gettin nikkas trying to stir shyt up with a female, so bad they got ethered they calling her a cac, even tho she posted her voice....:umad:
have you not seen the things she's said about black men? what is wrong with you? is this your alias nikka?
O9Xrign.gif

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Nah you just a soft ass nikka breh...:laff:...Do you tho breh...next time just come correct at the sister....she ain't done shyt to you nikkas but ether yall....she ain't giving you no play playboy....:laff:
:mjlol: man please stop, i dnt wanna fukk her lol @ come correct fukk dat bytch. Cape for a obvious gender troll brehs...ignored :umad:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
women absolutely commit more domestic violence
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Harvard Says 70% 0f Domestic Violence is Committed By Women Against Men
Women More Likely to Commit Domestic Violence, Studies Show

hitting someone because you're mad is abuse? What? So if im mad because my girl just kicked my balls, that's abuse?:dahell:
what's the point of hitting someone because they gave you an std? Just sue them? Do women even try to make sense? i know yall operate on emotions but you just can't be out making up shyt because it makes you feel better.:dahell:
the statistics for dv are varied
"
This report describes domestic violence—violence committed by intimate partners, immediate family members, or other relatives—by victim and incident characteristics. Data are from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS). In 2003–12:
„ Domestic violence accounted for 21% of all violent crime.
„ Intimate partner violence (15%) accounted for a greater percentage of all violent victimizations than violence committed by immediate family members (4%) or other relatives (2%).
„ Current or former boyfriends or girlfriends committed most domestic violence.
„ The majority of domestic violence was committed against females (76%) compared to males (24%).
Figure 1
Violent victimization, by victim–offender relationship, 2003–2012
Percent 40
Intimate
Immediate familyb
partnera Domestic violence
Other relative
Well-known/
casual acquaintance
Stranger
Note: In a small percentage of victimizations, the victim–offender relationship was unknown or the number of offenders was unknown. These estimates are not shown. See appendix table 1 for estimates and standard errors.
aIncludes current or former spouses, boyfriends, and girlfriends. bIncludes parents, children, and siblings.
Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Crime Victimization Survey, 2003–2012.
„ A similar percentage of violence by intimate partners and immediate family members was reported to police (56% each). An estimated 49% of violence by other relatives was reported to police.
„ Most domestic violence (77%) occurred at or near the victim’s home.
„ Intimate partner violence resulted in injuries more often than violence perpetrated by immediate family members and other relatives.
„ A weapon was involved in a larger percentage of violence committed by other relatives (26%) than intimate partners (19%) and immediate family members (19%).
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...pRQEniOkX4SzLGtfw&sig2=TbtrOnOGjwsW0gOldVHASg (its a pdf)
you can also find several papers on gender symmetry in domestic violence

and this isn't even a pissing contest
men shouldnt put their hands on women period because they are bigger and stronger
women shouldnt do it either, but what women do isn't a cloak to hide mens actions
neither should put their hands on anyone, but bringing one up to excuse the other is pointless gendered tit for tat for nothing (like you're doing right now)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It was a joke. It was ONE pic and I didn't want to send a real pic of my dikk.

The fact y'all nikkas are harping on thus is ridiculous.

Naw, actually da fact you searched, selected, and sent some otha nikka's dic pick to a perceived female on a message board is what's ridiculous. :skip:

You a coo breh, but dats a turrble look right chea, holmes. :francis:

Especially to whom you sent it too in da first place. :scust:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
have you not seen the things she's said about black men? what is wrong with you? is this your alias nikka?
O9Xrign.gif

:why: Nikka I'm the main one that has called her ass out on shyt and negged her before you dumb ass nikka......

I just find you weak soft nikkas all in your feelings....fakkits for joining this fruity ass thread....fck outta here nikka....and get some puss..... "Oh lord she not in the red"....nikka what is you nikkas in high school, its a fckin forum.....real shyt going on and you nikkas up in this gossipy ass bytch thread, all because she don't like yo ass.......she obviously black, from the post I made.......get ya ego up breh...

Status
Not open for further replies.