doc.gif

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
women don't commit it more, domestic violence is symmetrical across genders
hitting someone because you're mad is abuse
and :mjlol: what is even the point of beating up someone because they gave you an std, you think beating them will somehow break the curse of herpes :dead:
sue them instead
women absolutely commit more domestic violence
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Harvard Says 70% 0f Domestic Violence is Committed By Women Against Men
Women More Likely to Commit Domestic Violence, Studies Show

hitting someone because you're mad is abuse? What? So if im mad because my girl just kicked my balls, that's abuse?:dahell:
what's the point of hitting someone because they gave you an std? Just sue them? Do women even try to make sense? i know yall operate on emotions but you just can't be out making up shyt because it makes you feel better.:dahell:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:comeon: Breh you don't find it the least bit strange nikkas going at females like they bytches arguing.... and one said she must be a white male...............Nikkas gettin ethered by a woman on a forum and all in they feelings breh......:ufdup:

Really? http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12224923/

Still ain't gettin dem bunz, fam. :francis:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea you nikkas fakkits on the low..............Aye @KOOL-AID aka @Mr Coli...nikka just hit the womans PM up if you want some ass that bad breh...why you dudes on here actin like you in high school...grown ass nikkas trying to get a woman's attention by making a shyt thread about her.....:laff:

Gay ass nikkas....:mjlol:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
My ignore list keeps growing because dudes would rather discuss dikks than the subject of the OP....

@Elle Driver did her due diligence in trying to deflect from talking about the bytch. And y'all simp ass nikkas fell for it hook, line, sinker....

But keep believing that these female posters care about black solidarity, y'all...:francis:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Yea you nikkas fakkits on the low..............Aye @KOOL-AID aka @Mr Coli...nikka just hit the womans PM up if you want some ass that bad breh...why you dudes on here actin like you in high school...grown ass nikkas trying to get a woman's attention by making a shyt thread about her.....:laff:

Gay ass nikkas....:mjlol:
why are you caping so hard for this bedwench because she has a cute voice? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.