Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what you thought I was, you'da called me smart and objective if I sided with you. That's obvious. And its obviously deeper than these comments. You have a personal issue with her that's why you're so passionately advocating for her to get banned. Mamba should get banned too but if bcrusaderw is my girl mamba DEFINITELY your boy the way you try to excuse his underdeveloped minds nonsense. Gtfo.

You can get in your feelings all you want. Still doesn't take away from the fact that you :cape: for her like an older sister.

I never asked for her to get banned. I was only lamenting the fact that she isn't deep in the red. But if she got banned :smugtrump:

And I want her to be called out for how she goes out of her way to bash black men.

:getout:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
We went over this and he took a huge L, shyt was :scust: :scusthov:. I have no problem with dude but that shyt he did was homo because he didn't even know it was a woman for sure.

:scust:

He should be repping her every chance he gets :manny:

She could expose dude if she wants.

@bcrusaderw :just4wow: dont expose bruh

Do you really hate black men ?

If you're just showing us how hypocritical coli men are when black men are bashed ima let you cook :manny:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Status
Not open for further replies.