Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
So we at about a 10, right? Lmao!
Ya'll gotta stop it. I'm dying over here.

Btw how do u thank people for reps? Do u just rep em back? I've gotten a lotta reps but I didn't really notice em until a few days ago, when I clicked that alerts button.

2826the_breakfast_club-2.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She must be etherin the fck outta you soft nikkas.......:laff: ain't nothin wrong with that girl, she just sick of you fck nikkas....I'm about to POS rep @bcrusaderw , just for you clowns..........

And her voice sweet, if you gay nikkas even heard her.......She be toyin with you c00ns.....:mjlol: :camby:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You have a bias too. You're still mad about a personal issue you have with her regarding a dikk pic fiasco.

And any black person would be offended by what he said, regardless of gender. He is parroting racist white supremacist jargon and you know it but you'd rather try to convince bcrusaderw is worse because you're blinded by your personal issue with her. shyt she even sent a dikk pic to @marcuz and she got banned for it and you don't see him all huffy about it.

Again, I don't care about that dikk pic "fiasco" so I have no idea why you keep bringing it up. But keep deflecting to save your girl.

And that girl's rhetoric also sounds like white supremacist jargon. Look at the receipts I pulled up a couple of pages ago. Like I said earlier, she's not better than @mamba

I really don't understand why you cape for chick because I believed that you're smarter and better than her.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
thats an exception, not a justification for widespread domestic abuse
except women commit the most domestic abuse
full

and are you saying outside of her beating your mother to death putting your hands on a woman is abuse?
full

even for giving you lifelong diseases and beating on you or destroying your property, which women also do alot
full

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Again, I don't care about that dikk pic "fiasco" so I have no idea why you keep bringing it up. But keep deflecting to save your girl.

And that girl's rhetoric also sounds like white supremacist jargon. Look at the receipts I pulled up a couple of pages ago. Like I said earlier, she's not better than @mamba

I really don't understand why you cape for chick because I believed that you're smarter and better than her.

Question

You dislike @bcrusaderw right? why did you send a dikk pic to her?

That's backwards bruh bruh

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
She must be etherin the fck outta you soft nikkas.......:laff: ain't nothin wrong with that girl, she just sick of you fck nikkas....I'm about to POS rep @bcrusaderw , just for you clowns..........

And her voice sweet, if you gay nikkas even heard her.......She be toyin with you c00ns.....:mjlol: :camby:

You not gon get da p*ssy, breh. :francis:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Question

You dislike @bcrusaderw right? why did you send a dikk pic to her?

That's backwards bruh bruh
We went over this and he took a huge L, shyt was :scust: :scusthov:. I have no problem with dude but that shyt he did was homo because he didn't even know it was a woman for sure.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
But is he worse than her? If you had to choose only one to vote off Coli island, who gets that?

Legit couldn't even make that choice :mjcry: I actually agreed with one thing crusader has said up here, can't remember what it was. The same for mamba. But they're both equally toxic in their passion against the opposite sex

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I don't give a fukk what you thought I was, you'da called me smart and objective if I sided with you. That's obvious. And its obviously deeper than these comments. You have a personal issue with her that's why you're so passionately advocating for her to get banned. Mamba should get banned too but if bcrusaderw is my girl mamba DEFINITELY your boy the way you try to excuse his underdeveloped minds nonsense. Gtfo.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
except women commit the most domestic abuse
full

and are you saying outside of her beating your mother to death putting your hands on a woman is abuse?
full

even for giving you lifelong diseases and beating on you or destroying your property, which women also do alot
full
women don't commit it more, domestic violence is symmetrical across genders
hitting someone because you're mad is abuse
and :mjlol: what is even the point of beating up someone because they gave you an std, you think beating them will somehow break the curse of herpes :dead:
sue them instead

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Status
Not open for further replies.