Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i see who 1-starred the thread
full

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Did she give dude herpes or something? You're trying to make it seem like there's absolutely no reason for a woman to get fukked up. I need all of the details before i get outraged my brotha
thats a woman breh
Don't getcha new body clapped up for speakin outta pocket to da wrong one, nikka. :mjpls:
cut off one head three more grows in its place :mjpls:
:mjpls: she only likes black guys,bytch only sees us as a sexual object but take a guess:sas2:
:mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ghost negged till I'm off dese 24s.
So we at about a 10, right? Lmao!
Ya'll gotta stop it. I'm dying over here.

Btw how do u thank people for reps? Do u just rep em back? I've gotten a lotta reps but I didn't really notice em until a few days ago, when I clicked that alerts button.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Whether @mamba is worse is quite debatable. But you being a female means you have a bias.

And personal issues aside, that woman shouldn't be posting on here.
You have a bias too. You're still mad about a personal issue you have with her regarding a dikk pic fiasco.

And any black person would be offended by what he said, regardless of gender. He is parroting racist white supremacist jargon and you know it but you'd rather try to convince bcrusaderw is worse because you're blinded by your personal issue with her. shyt she even sent a dikk pic to @marcuz and she got banned for it and you don't see him all huffy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.