Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If she was a he, you wouldn't have even posted this.

The astronomical mental gymnastics females will engage in to conjure up an excuse for one of their own...:ohlawd:
Nope. I'm pretty consistent on my stance that I hate stupid people regardless of what they've got between their legs. Its all about perspective and far too many blk people feel like they have been blamed for EVERYTHING, so they don't want to be held accountable for ANYTHING.

But that's neither here nor there. My initial point still stands. I've countered and reamed a lot of really stupid shyt on this website but I've never negged anybody.

Like I said, discourse is needed. That Hegalian dialect gotta get off. If u don't like an idea, challenge it. Provide an antithesis. That's the only way we get to synthesis. Otherwise, you lend credence to other's views because it looks as if you have no way of refuting them.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@Kitsch :pacspit:
watch me for however long you need, you'll never see me shyt on black men for being black, I'm not on that petty shyt

:what:
Did she give dude herpes or something? You're trying to make it seem like there's absolutely no reason for a woman to get fukked up. I need all of the details before i get outraged my brotha

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I've been sick of mamba. Never pos repped him or even dapped him iirc. Dude is a anti-black supremacist. To tell the truth, half the dudes up here spitting anti-black woman nonsense do so just to get a rise, the other half have legitimate issues that should be aired out. You and I had our run in, but I recognize your ability to be even handed. That young lady however is a tick

Like Ive said before, anyone who says good black ppl are rare should make that move across the racial border.
Agreed. I don't have an issue with anybody on here personally but I think as presumably black people it is our responsibility to hold ourselves accountable and conduct ourselves with respect. I don't like the internalized racism coming from both sides. There's literally no solution being brought up from either side just vitriol to the point where we have folks saying our own race of women have underdeveloped minds and good black men are a rarity. I wish these was more talk about organizing, community building, economics, representation, etc when it comes to those kinda topics but there never is and that's for a reason. :ld:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I'm pretty consistent on my stance that I hate stupid people regardless of what they've got between their legs. Its all about perspective and far too many blk people feel like they have been blamed for EVERYTHING, so they don't want to be held accountable for ANYTHING.

But that's neither here nor there. My initial point still stands. I've countered and reamed a lot of really stupid shyt on this website but I've never negged anybody.

Like I said, discourse is needed. That Hegalian dialect gotta get off. If u don't like an idea, challenge it. Provide an antithesis. That's the only way we get to synthesis. Otherwise, you lend credence to other's views because it looks as if you have no way of refuting them.

People BEEN refuting her viewpoints but she passes off her opinions as facts and is RELENTLESS in her bashing of black men. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Reality doesn't exist under her circus tent.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Did she give dude herpes or something? You're trying to make it seem like there's absolutely no reason for a woman to get fukked up. I need all of the details before i get outraged my brotha
there is no set reason for a man to put his hands on a woman
thats not how men and women interact
but you're being silly on purpose so :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.