Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Koolaid called it quits?
You mean there's an opening to SIMP Coli Females?
captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:jbhmm: don't tell me my coli brehs slacking on these trolls, we never let faggits like @Piffery or c00n b get to the green, hell other female trolls like @Yup and @LadySimone are in the red and wouldn't even dream about getting out. Can we keep this troll in her place (i'm on 30s, i'll pos rep mofos in here, until i can neg her again); oh and you simps and coli cat brigade squad members can't save her from fate no matter how hard you try:umad:
its because a mod is resetting these bytches rep same shyt with that cave bytch @Strawberry

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I just noticed @Panthera avi. Lemme find out you sipping dirty soda in a styrofoam:lupe:
But why neg tho. If somebody says something you don't like (ya big azz baby), refute it. That's the purpose of discourse and discussion.

Flesh out ur thoughts instead of trying to shame people out of them. There is nothing good discourse can't solve.

Censorship and any attempts to do so solve nothing and reek of fear.

But beyond all that what is she posting that is so bad?
full
This type of level headedness is not needed in this thread

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
MSW was disgusting.

I already said it was wrong for @bcrusaderw to say that good black men are rare. But as much as that is wrong, its no worse than @mamba and his underdeveloped minds nonsense.

Seriously idk where you guys live where there's no good black men. I'm in Boston, there are plenty.

Maybe its because a lot of yall posting are really young. I don't know. But I'd hope its a stage you can grow out of. :manny:

I've been sick of mamba. Never pos repped him or even dapped him iirc. Dude is a anti-black supremacist. To tell the truth, half the dudes up here spitting anti-black woman nonsense do so just to get a rise, the other half have legitimate issues that should be aired out. You and I had our run in, but I recognize your ability to be even handed. That young lady however is a tick

Like Ive said before, anyone who says good black ppl are rare should make that move across the racial border.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Stop :cape: for the bytch. Enough is enough. Show us receipts of @mamba posting anything about black women anywhere near as bad as what I pulled up for that bytch. She literally posts on a daily basis to disparage black males and blame us for the ills of the black community. You trying to compare her to @mamba is intellectually dishonest and reaks of blind allegiance in the name of "sisterhood"...As a matter of fact, very few male posters have ever posted as badly as this bytch continues to do and they've been either banned or negged so badly to the red that they forgot what black looks like. The fact that she is able to post with minimal risk of being banned and that she flirts with pos rep is a slamming and damning indictment of how female posters not unlike yourself cowtow to and implicitly support her divisive rhetoric. We'd rather have you and other female posters call her out or neg her and be on your way. However, since y'all continue to egg her on with daps and pos rep, it's apparent that she does no wrong her in your eyes. You commenting on her is laughable given how much you've repped and dapped her. And quite frankly, you're not the only female poster. She's definitely in a league of her own when it comes to divisive rhetoric and her posts indicate that she has malicious intent.

Nah, mamba is pretty damn bad. And he detracts from legitimate issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.