Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But why neg tho. If somebody says something you don't like (ya big azz baby), refute it. That's the purpose of discourse and discussion.

Flesh out ur thoughts instead of trying to shame people out of them. There is nothing good discourse can't solve.

Censorship and any attempts to do so solve nothing and reek of fear.

But beyond all that what is she posting that is so bad?

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
But why neg tho. If somebody says something you don't like (ya big azz baby), refute it. That's the purpose of discourse and discussion.

Flesh out ur thoughts instead of trying to shame people out of them. There is nothing good discourse can't solve.

Negged.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Stop :cape: for the bytch. Enough is enough. Show us receipts of @mamba posting anything about black women anywhere near as bad as what I pulled up for that bytch. She literally posts on a daily basis to disparage black males and blame us for the ills of the black community. You trying to compare her to @mamba is intellectually dishonest and reaks of blind allegiance in the name of "sisterhood"...As a matter of fact, very few male posters have ever posted as badly as this bytch continues to do and they've been either banned or negged so badly to the red that they forgot what black looks like. The fact that she is able to post with minimal risk of being banned and that she flirts with pos rep is a slamming and damning indictment of how female posters not unlike yourself cowtow to and implicitly support her divisive rhetoric. We'd rather have you and other female posters call her out or neg her and be on your way. However, since y'all continue to egg her on with daps and pos rep, it's apparent that she does no wrong her in your eyes. You commenting on her is laughable given how much you've repped and dapped her. And quite frankly, you're not the only female poster. She's definitely in a league of her own when it comes to divisive rhetoric and her posts indicate that she has malicious intent.
You must be blind then too because @mamba has been dragged to high hell for that underdeveloped minds white supremacist rhetoric that alone is worse than her saying good black men are a rarity. Then again, YOU'RE the one constantly dapping him basically putting all the blame on black women in those back and forth gender war threads. Must be that allegiance to the brotherhood huh?

And no, I don't constantly dap and rep her for disparaging comments towards black men. Pull up the footage for that, cause you talking to the wrong one sweetie. :usure: You're a newer poster than me, anybody who's familiar with my posting history knows I take up for black men. As such, I took offense to her saying that good black men are a rarity and called her out on it.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

If she was a he, you wouldn't have even posted this.

The astronomical mental gymnastics females will engage in to conjure up an excuse for one of their own...:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Status
Not open for further replies.