• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I have never seen a black woman with a white man who supports the black community lol.
And i have never seen a black man with non black wife that support the black community...black men yes.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Mentioned this on another thread but if they want to get with Massa so be it. :stopitslime:

I don't advocate dating White Women for Brothers unless that is the only other alternative in your area (i.e. - Midwest). :beli:

In order of preference of general compatibility with the average Black American Man:

- South American
- Central American
- African (#3 because a lot of em hate us for whatever multitude of reasons)
- Native American
- Southeast Asian
- East Asian (China, Korea, Japan)
- Mexican/Peruvian/Chilean Women
- White Women (Eastern European)
- White Women (Western)
- Black Women from Western countries outside of the U.S. (UK/Canada/AU/Germany/etc)
- Black American Women

Now in certain cases, African Women could be #1 if they don't come with that judgmental Anti-Yankee attitude. :comeon:
Brazilian is #1 because they respect and love American Black Men the most compared to any other foreign country IMHO. :jawalrus:
What of african American women?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Yes i am. She's not cute. You are biased for obvious reasons.

Well then you're obviously having issues with your sight & it's time for a eye checkup. And even if you feel Hardwick's wife isn't attractive, let's not pretend (as you are) that there aren't different scales or levels based on overall appearance.

So again, you're full shyt if you are making a legitimate correlation & saying look wise that Omari Hardwick's wife is on the same level appearance wise as this black woman's Cac husband.

:comeon::camby:

98456264-actor-omari-hardwick-arrives-with-a-guest-at-the.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpg

10422082_449495448553668_4138082531157451385_n.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I have never seen a black woman with a white man who supports the black community lol.
:ehh:

For whatever reason she married the dude..same with brothas who marry white chicks. As long as they ain't on that "White are better" then I let them cook.

What is supporting the black community btw? I know black people who date each other yet move to white neighborhoods,and don't support black businesses at all.:francis:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well then you're obviously having issues with your sight & it's time for a eye checkup. And even if you feel Hardwick's wife isn't attractive, let's not pretend (as you are) that there aren't different scales or levels based on overall appearance.

So again, you're full shyt if you are making a legitimate correlation & saying look wise that Omari Hardwick's wife is on the same level appearance wise as this black woman's Cac husband.

:comeon::camby:

98456264-actor-omari-hardwick-arrives-with-a-guest-at-the.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpg

10422082_449495448553668_4138082531157451385_n.jpg
Strangely they look alike....and they both are unattractive to me.

Omar looks better than his wife....lets hope he would have had the same standard for a bw.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:ehh:

For whatever reason she married the dude..same with brothas who marry white chicks. As long as they ain't on that "White are better" then I let them cook.

What is supporting the black community btw? I know black people who date each other yet move to white neighborhoods,and don't support black businesses at all.:francis:
You know what supporting the black community is.

It's basically helping black people like support black business.

I never said that black couples won't c00n too.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What of african American women?

As you can see Black American Women are dead last on the bottom of the list.

I forgot to add Caribbean and they right down there with them. Too much drama and not enough benefits for the baggage they bringing to the table as a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.