• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
The only time I mind when a black person dates interracially is when they say they are pro black, talk about being picked on for their color, or start attacking black people and upping the men/women of the race they are with.

If you quarantine contact then you're gucci.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
As you can see Black American Women are dead last on the bottom of the list.

I forgot to add Caribbean and they right down there with them. Too much drama and not enough benefits for the baggage they bringing to the table as a group.
So south american women are more compatible to black american men than black american women? Really?

Are you blacn American? Did you read what you typed? Where were these south american women why y'all black arses were going through jim crow/slavery/civil rights and when they did start being a better match to black american men?

As an african woman i am not flaterred that you put african women third...a man that hates women of his own ethnic group and has so little pride is not a man i would be interested in.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
300px-Beach-wedding-couple.jpg

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
Interracial daters are not a homogenous group. Lol at thinking every black woman that dates black men looks the same way. The generalizations and assumptions in this thread are :heh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As you can see Black American Women are dead last on the bottom of the list.

I forgot to add Caribbean and they right down there with them. Too much drama and not enough benefits for the baggage they bringing to the table as a group.
I'm not hating on your choices, but that list has to be a joke.

How can AA women be last on the list, when they see what we go through, and go through it as well? How the hell is someone in South America going to relate to me, and they are still living like people did in the '50's, as far as race issues go?

Anyone who is black, regardless where they come from, and live in THIS country should be first on the list. After that, if things don't work for whatever reason, then you go to Latin, then white. The goal is about finding love, but you also need someone who understands what you have to go through, good, and bad. Unfortunately, most of our issues in this country come from whites, so you should choose one who understands how fukked up this country, has been, and still is, to us.

If you just date a white person because you "love" them, and they show no signs of wanting justice for us, you are lost. The same for other groups, including black women who could care less about our issues until it effects them.

I'm just bugging that you put AA women dead last:krs:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Strangely they look alike....and they both are unattractive to me.

Omar looks better than his wife....lets hope he would have had the same standard for a bw.

:childplease: Like I mentioned, please do yourself a favor and get an optometrist exam. These two examples aren't even close to being on the same level based on the attractiveness or lack of attractiveness meter.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel like these threads go in the same direction

Dudes: O boy another bedwench (nasty term) Black women would sell their souls to be with the devil, disgusting, she is a CAC cum dumpster
Ladies: Well Black men do it more with obese white women, well at least she's being provided for, Black men left a long time ago now its our turn.

Honestly this is nothing to call home about, and it's not like he is just a boyfriend they are married. This relationship is an outlier in so many ways and not one to get bent of shape over, she's a very pretty girl, she seems happy and I wish her the best.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:childplease: Like I mentioned, please do yourself a favor and get an optometrist exam. These two examples aren't even close to being on the same level based on the attractiveness or lack of attractiveness meter.
Yes they are...your eyes need to be checked.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
For whatever reason she married the dude..same with brothas who marry white chicks. As long as they ain't on that "White are better" then I let them cook.
I assume that most white men and women are racist until proven otherwise.

I haven't seen proof that he isn't racist and fights racism.

You know that c00ns will tolerate their partners being racist. :scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.