• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
THANK YOU!! All these dudes on here talk about is white girls, asian girls, latina, middle eastern women, but a black woman gets with a white man and its a tragedy. Most of the men on here are straight hypocrites!
I don't sweat it...i call out the hypocrisy without fail.

Listening to erykah badu's back in the day...

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
She doesn't seem to be disparaging black males, so I don't care. Just like I don't care when black males date out as long as they aren't speaking about black women may they find everlasting joy.

The middle one is a damn shame. The last one he could go either way on the looks scale, and if the first one removed that nose ring he'd be good.

These are average looking brothers with little to no swag & aren't on the top notch scale of appearance when compared to the beautiful sister we're discussing, so again, Fail

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
True....but sometimes blacks get treated better by outsidr than do by their own people.

One of my uncles married an italian woman...and she was is a good woman. Too good for him. ..very few african women would have put up with the ish he put through and to top her parents were againg the marriage.

Sometimes your fellow black people suck more than your non black significant other.

Hmmmm I don't know about this comment luv.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
why you:cape:for cacs?
Me? I see you cape for their female counterparts plenty on here. I am just telling the truth. If all whites are KKK then they are many dudes whi laying up and under the KKK or have their blood in their veins.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Enough with the excuses...a black female version of this woman will be called nothing short of ugly.

Bullshyt! If you're claiming that Hardwick's white wife is of a similar standard or an equal counterpart compared to the Sisters white husband, then you're either blind or being disingenuous.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Bullshyt! If you're claiming that Hardwick's white wife is of a similar standard or an equal counterpart compared to the Sisters white husband, then you're either blind or being disingenuous.
Yes i am. She's not cute. You are biased for obvious reasons.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
22a57ee17e0b962451fa1aea3e22eb09.jpg

The feel of your beautiful brown skin sliding against mine;
it's oh so good and super fine.
My fingers touching along juicy places;
Slipping and pumping in secret spaces.
You feel me baby, I know you do;
That sensual rhythm that's me and you.
This is why you have to know,
Being with you...feels right,