Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Me? I see you cape for their female counterparts plenty on here. I am just telling the truth. If all whites are KKK then they are many dudes whi laying up and under the KKK or have their blood in their veins.

You must be responding to someone I have on ignore cuz it look like you talking to yourself.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I could give a shyt who the husband is. The take away here is she's married and still doing attention whore outfit of the day videos. The husband lost.

Low key the husband seems like a good guy. I've never met a white guy that likes black girls that wasn't chill as hell.

Brehs who don't date black women on the other hand :mjpls:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I look at it....

fukk it, let em fukk with whoever. They can go chill with Brad, Trent and Billy. While they're doing that, we'll go fukk with Amber, Becky and Madison....

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Funny thing is there are black couples that can be posted here from YouTube that can be posted on here that i follow. Nope dudes choose to find examples of the lowest interracial couple in the country to have the oppportunity to berate bw further. You dudes are truly hateful bunch and will die lonely.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I wish death on her life...

piece of shyt bytch..... All bytches like this need to be exterminated.

This interracial shyt disgust me to the inner depths of my soul. :scust:

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Mentioned this on another thread but if they want to get with Massa so be it. :stopitslime:

I don't advocate dating White Women for Brothers unless that is the only other alternative in your area (i.e. - Midwest). :beli:

In order of preference of general compatibility with the average Black American Man:

- South American
- Central American
- African (#3 because a lot of em hate us for whatever multitude of reasons)
- Native American
- Southeast Asian
- East Asian (China, Korea, Japan)
- Mexican/Peruvian/Chilean Women
- White Women (Eastern European)
- White Women (Western)
- Black Women from Western countries outside of the U.S. (UK/Canada/AU/Germany/etc)
- Black American Women

Now in certain cases, African Women could be #1 if they don't come with that judgmental Anti-Yankee attitude. :comeon:
Brazilian is #1 because they respect and love American Black Men the most compared to any other foreign country IMHO. :jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.