Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
From my experiences white chicks are known to be easier,docile, put up with more bullshyt.

Basically submissive.

Black women aren't no weak,docile females....maybe they dating these white guys because they want to be the ones running the relationship? :patrice:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Mentioned this on another thread but if they want to get with Massa so be it. :stopitslime:

I don't advocate dating White Women for Brothers unless that is the only other alternative in your area (i.e. - Midwest). :beli:

In order of preference of general compatibility with the average Black American Man:

- South American
- Central American
- African (#3 because a lot of em hate us for whatever multitude of reasons)
- Native American
- Southeast Asian
- East Asian (China, Korea, Japan)
- Mexican/Peruvian/Chilean Women
- White Women (Eastern European)
- White Women (Western)
- Black Women from Western countries outside of the U.S. (UK/Canada/AU/Germany/etc)
- Black American Women

Now in certain cases, African Women could be #1 if they don't come with that judgmental Anti-Yankee attitude. :comeon:
Brazilian is #1 because they respect and love American Black Men the most compared to any other foreign country IMHO. :jawalrus:

They're probably better off with massa than your ass
1a2_a07f5_6cd99d94_oP.png.thumb

Care about the dating habits of women you supposedly don't want brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not hating on your choices, but that list has to be a joke.

How can AA women be last on the list, when they see what we go through, and go through it as well? How the hell is someone in South America going to relate to me, and they are still living like people did in the '50's, as far as race issues go?

Anyone who is black, regardless where they come from, and live in THIS country should be first on the list. After that, if things don't work for whatever reason, then you go to Latin, then white. The goal is about finding love, but you also need someone who understands what you have to go through, good, and bad. Unfortunately, most of our issues in this country come from whites, so you should choose one who understands how fukked up this country, has been, and still is, to us.

If you just date a white person because you "love" them, and they show no signs of wanting justice for us, you are lost. The same for other groups, including black women who could care less about our issues until it effects them.

I'm just bugging that you put AA women dead last:krs:
You guys need to call out these type of dudes more. Some black americanamerican men are truly ungrateful arseholes for real!!! I see plenty of black american women fighting/advoadvocating/standing up for black men and this mongrel has the gall to say foreign women are more compatible to american black men than black american women. Unbefreakinglievable!!!

Giselle

Daps
U guys need to stop with these insecure threads like for real. shyt is gettin embarassin. Yall soundin like insecure white and asian men. This type mentality is unknown to any black man I kno IRL. Aint nobody worried by no cac stealin no bytch.

Black Women are not messin with white dudes like that.

Thats a fact. U nikkas sound like u feel inferior to white men or some shyt. U rly think they out here to get all our women?
:scust: @ the coli being associated wit this pathetic mentality.
Exactly.

One of the things that I brought up yesterday in that tumblr thread. The first post in here called her a wench and they don't even know anything about her except that she's dating a white man, but they have all of these pawg threads on here.

@Roddy Right

Last edited:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Sarcasm right? Right? :what:

This shyt is getting kinda obsessive

Hell no it aint no sarcasm.... if this bytch was hanging off a cliff I'd let the bytch fall to her death.

I have nothing but pure hatred in my soul for any Black woman who will date outside her race, especially a cracker.

It's good black men out here such as myself who deserve a woman like this.... So fukk her may she rest in piss. :ufdup:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You have the nerve to ask why black women data down when they get with white dudes? You corny fukks scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to white bytches. Fat butterball turkey built hoes...
damn they must be rubbing you the wrong way today girl.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Exactly.

One of the things that I brought up yesterday in that tumblr thread. The first post in here called her a wench and they don't even know anything about her except that she's dating a white man, but they have all of these pawg thread on here.

@Roddy Right
Man stfu dont ever quote me again
Undap my post too plz

Joke dont actually undap me

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From my experiences white chicks are known to be easier,docile, put up with more bullshyt.

Basically submissive.

Black women aren't no weak,docile females....maybe they dating these white guys because they want to be the ones running the relationship? :patrice:
i use to believe this until i realized no one is easier and more submissive than a BW is to a WM.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Hell no it aint no sarcasm.... if this bytch was hanging off a cliff I'd let the bytch fall.

I have nothing but pure hatred in my soul for any Black woman who will date outside her race, especially a cracker.

It's good black men out here such as myself who deserve a women like this.... So fukk her may she rest in piss. :ufdup:

I cant even get mad at the raw honesty:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.