Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've never done this and I'm black.
Explain why I shouldn't consider op a racist considering my circumstance.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
It starts at home.. Parents not being parents is the problem

Take ANY successful adult out here today 9.9 times out of 10, they will tell you if it wasn't for their parents then they wouldn't be where they are today. nobody actually does it by themselves...

So in my eye it's not the school, or a "system", or "society" it's the parents fault for letting there kids listen to/ watch whatever on tv, and not guiding them in the right direction...

Even time a teen is arrested the parents should be doing jail time instead on the weekends

maxresdefault.jpg
I don't know, I believe treating people with kindness and respect has more to do with the nature of that person. Having a conscious. I do believe a parrents are responsible for influencing their children the right way; thus, helping them make better decisions. So as far as getting arrested goes I agree with you as far as parents taking responsibility for their part in their kids behavior; however, not all parents can control their children, unless they were to strap them to their beds which is illegal.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I've never done this and I'm black.
Explain why I shouldn't consider op a racist considering my circumstance.
I haven't done it and I'm black, but I've had it done to me by other blacks and have seen it done to other people besides myself by blacks. What about any of that sounds racist? I see people for how they conduct themselves.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You've witness 5 or 6 black people out of 13 million yet come in here and make sweeping generalizations,
Yet if me and 5 other black people were extremely kind to someone you would never see a thread on how nice black guys are. It seems like you deserve the treatment you've received based on how you make innocent black people feel.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
That shyt is 100 fam for real you desribed upper middle/rich white boys to the complete tee lol
high school :wow:and another thing they do is completely ignore you, act as if you don't exist, look right through you, talk over you or give you a blank once over and whisper something to their friends.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I haven't done it and I'm black, but I've had it done to me by other blacks and have seen it done to other people besides myself by blacks. What about any of that sounds racist? I see people for how they conduct themselves.
You're judging 99% of a race based on the behavior of less than 1%. That makes u racist.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You've witness 5 or 6 black people out of 13 million yet come in here and make sweeping generalizations,
Yet if me and 5 other black people were extremely kind to someone you would never see a thread on how nice black guys are. It seems like you deserve the treatment you've received based on how you make innocent black people feel.
5 or 6 that is a serious understatement on your part, try the vast majority that I've come across including distant relatives that I've met.

I have met the 5 or 6 kind blacks you've spoke of and I have referenced them in my previous posts that you've seemingly neglected to read or advertantly chose to ignore. These people are some of my closest friends and we,be discussed this topic. Why would I make a thread n "how nice black guys are" when I've encountered only a handful nice people my entire life?

I don't mean to make innocent black people feel bad I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad but I'm not going to ignore what's going on simply to avoid being wrongly labeled a racist.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You're judging 99% of a race based on the behavior of less than 1%. That makes u racist.
No it doesn't make me a racist using rational thought to asses the behavior of a race of people and their culture makes me a realist and I wouldn't say 99 percent I'd say 90.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Instead saying all black people or even "most black people" you should say "in my personal experience black people that I've met."

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: MGM

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
5 or 6 that is a serious understatement on your part, try the vast majority that I've come across including distant relatives that I've met.

I have met the 5 or 6 kind blacks you've spoke of and I have referenced them in my previous posts that you've seemingly neglected to read or advertantly chose to ignore. These people are some of my closest friends and we,be discussed this topic. Why would I make a thread n "how nice black guys are" when I've encountered only a handful nice people my entire life?

I don't mean to make innocent black people feel bad I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad but I'm not going to ignore what's going on simply to avoid being wrongly labeled a racist.
Your still rightly labeled a racist unless you've had this experience more the 7 million times.
Otherwise you've still only witness the behavior of a minority of the black population.
You probably believe most black people live in poverty even though the poverty rate is no where near 51 %

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well that helps lol. I have a lot of angry people negging me and making gay slurs at me. I don't really care about rep so I could do without the spam.
Prove that you don't deserve all the treatment you're receiving by changing the thread title. Because I honestly believe you're as deplorable with your racism as the people who are using the gay slurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.