Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
That's how a lot of em are. You can apply this shyt anywhere in America :pachaha:

Ive lived in other states temporarily. But the other thing that rubs whites the wrong way is if you have more money than they do. Whites always want to look down on a motherfukker and when they know they are worse than a minority they start feeling some typa way to cope. Whites are way more conniving than blacks this guy is on some bullshyt lol. This dude has the option to fist fight his way out of being bullied, with whites that isn't an option cuz they sue and you will be in the slam wondering what you did wrong.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ignoring your childishness, I've observed it happen to a lot of people over the years. And yes I've been on the recieving end. Never from a group of whites or anyone else for that matter, just blacks.

So White people don't do that fat shaming in public?

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
So White people don't do that fat shaming in public?
Most don't because it's rude, if the groups of whites who I associate with don't; however, I'm sure some people of all races do. The problem with blacks is that from what I've seen almost all of them give people problems over their attire to their looks.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Why are you so emotional? Why do you act like a girl? Why do you constantly complain? Only you, 12345A, can answer those questions.
I can't answer them because I don't know what you're talking about. My pit bull died and I never cried yet you suggest I am crying over it. How did you know that anyway?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I can't answer them because I don't know what YOURE talking about. My pit bull died and I never cried yet you suggest I am crying over it. How did you know that anyway?

OF course you cannot answer because you'd rather continue to complain about people not liking you as opposed to doing some soul searching.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
OF course you cannot answer because you'd rather continue to complain about people not liking you as opposed to doing some soul searching.
Soul searching??? DUDE, it's a dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.