Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Dogs don't, "just die". Stop lying you freak.
Does this look like the face of a man who can tell a lie?

imgres

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Now you are posting images that aren't visible? Man, just when I thought you couldn't get any lower.... :scust:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Changes happen in your body, too concieted to even fabricate a lie about being unnatractive.

As I said before never happened.

I know it's hard to grasp that you were wrong as hell but it's very rude to accuse someone of lying.

I know what happened to me :mjcry:.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I know it's hard to grasp that you were wrong as hell but it's very rude to accuse someone of lying.

I know what happened to me :mjcry:.
False, while I'm sure there are ass holes from other races of people, there are no ass holes in the black race. That's because the black race consists of mostly ass holes with at least 10 respectable people for every 100. So being an ass hole to us is like being a normal person lol. I only say your story is made up because of the way you presented it and when asked about it you're not only defensive but you're an emendation vague liar. "Oh they made fun of me because of the changes in my body." If so what changes? You have an opportunity to fabricate a more credible story and please don't let your ego get in the way this time. I'm not saying that this hasn't happened to some girl out their im just convinced that you're full of it and can't stand the fact that blacks put their personality on full blast for the world to judge.

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
This thread is a troll thread, has been from the start.

12345A is a suspected serial killer.

Daps
False, while I'm sure there are ass holes from other races of people, there are no ass holes in the black race. That's because the black race consists of mostly ass holes with at least 10 respectable people for every 100. So being an ass hole to us is like being a normal person lol. I only say your story is made up because of the way you presented it and when asked about it you're not only defensive but you're an emendation vague liar. "Oh they made fun of me because of the changes in my body." If so what changes? You have an opportunity to fabricate a more credible story and please don't let your ego get in the way this time. I'm not saying that this hasn't happened to some girl out their im just convinced that you're full of it and can't stand the fact that blacks but their personality on full blast for the world to judge.

@concise this entire thread by OP i think hes asking to be banned

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most don't because it's rude, if the groups of whites who I associate with don't; however, I'm sure some people of all races do. The problem with blacks is that from what I've seen almost all of them give people problems over their attire to their looks.

You are a lying mofo. Little boney pale pasty faced White broads are rudest people anywhere. Black people probably talked about your punk ass because you act like a creepy ass Jeffrey Dahmer type dude.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I'm actually just glad a level headed black man understands that there is an issue that needs to be addressed; unfortunately, our schools don't have to guts to specify where the problem persists.

It starts at home.. Parents not being parents is the problem

Take ANY successful adult out here today 9.9 times out of 10, they will tell you if it wasn't for their parents then they wouldn't be where they are today. nobody actually does it by themselves...

So in my eye it's not the school, or a "system", or "society" it's the parents fault for letting there kids listen to/ watch whatever on tv, and not guiding them in the right direction...

Even time a teen is arrested the parents should be doing jail time instead on the weekends

maxresdefault.jpg

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You are a lying mofo. Little boney pale pasty faced White broads are rudest people anywhere. Black people probably talked about your punk ass because you act like a creepy ass Jeffrey Dahmer type dude.
And you're no longer worth having a conversation with.

Status
Not open for further replies.