Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Prove that you don't deserve all the treatment you're receiving by changing the thread title. Because I honestly believe you're as deplorable with your racism as the people who are using the gay slurs.
It's not racism that's the thing you keep defining it as racism every time I debunk it as a simple observation. So I'm not going to go in circles with you like I did with Moshe, that's why I didn't reply to your other posts because some of you read and refuse to acknowledge or simply don't comprehend.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well I touch on specifics in the discussion. Kind of bad that you'd hop in without knowing exactly what was going on first.
Doesn't change the fact that your original post is racist and untrue. you said black people are the only ones who do this. You have to ignore every racist comment that has ever been made by a white person to people of color in the history of life for this to be true. I can post thousand of videos of verbal and physical abuse by other races towards black people as proof.
The fact that you claim to be black and yet refuse to acknowledge being mean to another black person makes you just like the specific individuals you are complaining about.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Doesn't change the fact that you're original post is racist and untrue. you said black people are the only ones who do this. You have to ignore every racist comment that has ever been made by a white person to people of color in the history of life for this to be true. I can post thousand of videos of verbal and physical abuse by other races towards black people as proof.
You really can't reason with someone who's hard headed can you? This thread has nothing to do with racism or racist comments made toward white men stop being so racially competitive and stick to the subject please.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Thank you
Not all blacks... Look I can't continue to repeat myself it's just tiresome. You can continue to call me racist because I refuse to sugar coat obvious problems in order to appease your sense of racial political correctness. I really don't care. I've said pretty much everything that needs to be said about where I stand. Continue calling me what ever you like and continue to be biasedly in favor of defending blacks even when they are in the wrong. I don't care.

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We don't have our original culture.... if we truly knew who we were and our purpose we wouldn't act the way we do...

We have the culture that we have. We need to answer those questions for ourselves instead instead of arguing about them on the internet.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak on what goes on in Ireland but you're all drunk and some do some stupid shyt from what I see from UFC press conferences in Ireland so it wouldn't surprise me. In America I've never went out anywhere and seen a white person or group of white people giving trouble to someone they don't even know or simply because of that persons looks. In 1980's movies the "popular" white frat boys and party girls were portrayed as vicious psycho paths but comming up I realized that just wasn't true. The only people in high school that were blatantly disrespectful and arrogant towards everyone else where blacks. They were always in trouble and caused the most problems with the exception of a few black children who though like me and stayed out of trouble the defining line between the behavior of blacks and all other races is clear, yet black will ignore their problems, and call racism when confronted directly. In my opinion any one who acts like that basically admitting(check the posts above) to bullying someone they don't even know simply because they think they're weaker is not only a coward but deserves no sympathy or respect.
You're either a troll or a c00n. Take your pick.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak on what goes on in Ireland but you're all drunk and some do some stupid shyt from what I see from UFC press conferences in Ireland so it wouldn't surprise me. In America I've never went out anywhere and seen a white person or group of white people giving trouble to someone they don't even know or simply because of that persons looks. In 1980's movies the "popular" white frat boys and party girls were portrayed as vicious psycho paths but comming up I realized that just wasn't true. The only people in high school that were blatantly disrespectful and arrogant towards everyone else where blacks. They were always in trouble and caused the most problems with the exception of a few black children who though like me and stayed out of trouble the defining line between the behavior of blacks and all other races is clear, yet black will ignore their problems, and call racism when confronted directly. In my opinion any one who acts like that basically admitting(check the posts above) to bullying someone they don't even know simply because they think they're weaker is not only a coward but deserves no sympathy or respect.
You're either a troll or a c00n. Take your pick.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not all blacks... Look I can't continue to repeat myself it's just tiresome. You can continue to call me racist because I refuse to sugar coat obvious problems in order to appease your sense of racial political correctness. I really don't care. I've said pretty much everything that needs to be said about where I stand. Continue calling me what ever you like and continue to be biasedly in favor of defending blacks even when they are in the wrong. I don't care.
They?
Don't you mean we?
Most of us?
Some of us?

You said you were black too.
I've never referred to my people as "they"

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Any man who talks about another man's look is straight suspect to me :wtb:
Pretty much.....I've straight bodied some kats that tried to run some diss on me. Some bytch ass dude wearing a pink sweatshirt...yeah that's right...a pink sweatshirt....it was too easy.....I roasted him on demonic levels...never happened again...stand up for yourself people...peace....

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
I've noticed that a lot. I'd be walking in the mall, minding my own business, then a group of Black girls pass by me. They throw quick looks at me then they laugh, for no apparent reason. Like a bunch of hyenas. Pathetic really.
:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM
Status
Not open for further replies.