Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
high school :wow:and another thing they do is completely ignore you, act as if you don't exist, look right through you, talk over you or give you a blank once over and whisper something to their friends.

Dog that shyt is 100% my experience with white people. Dude I thought I was being racist against white people for a second but that shyt is way too crazy that it happened to you too. They ignoring thing lol, white boys were BSin so I retailiated them nikkas will go on shun mode quick. They know how to fukk you in a variety of different ways. But at the end of the day them nikkas end up fukking each other,to white people friends are completely disposable, you got to watch yo self. If you are a minority and you think cuz they aint racist to your face they aren't racist they will catch you slippin but goddamn forreal Ive noticed whites are on that same tip. White people try to make it seem like they are damn near your blood brother but deep down they are like "fukk this nikka completely man He dont deserve what he has Ima knock em off" If you are trying to pull hoes or anything and they had enough of you eatin they will halt that shyt through slander lol.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Black women and white men have much in common, they hate black men ,they both do their upmost to get as many black men as possible thrown in prison, and they both dislike white women fukking with black men. Seems to me the union is perfect.

Bump.

giphy.gif

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Black women and white men have much in common, they hate black men ,they both do their upmost to get as many black men as possible thrown in prison, and they both dislike white women fukking with black men. Seems to me the union is perfect. Whenever you see an interaction between a black woman and a white men, ever noticed how black women straight away :stopitslime:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Most of these women complaining think just like your average bed buck

They come up with every excuse not to date black men when in reality they reality they skin their noses at all the non colorfied chill black men in the world

These broads can eat a fat 50 inch whale dikk for all i care :manny:

You have plenty of normal down to earth black men in the world:beli:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I don't necessarily agree with these comments but I understand their anger.
Black women are tired of being treated like sh*t.:yeshrug: That's what it boils down to.I've always felt that a group of people will eventually rebel after being treated poorly for so long.

90% of the time, black women that get treated like shyt freely choose those types of cats. You can chalk it up to lack of parental guidance/youth, but so many seem to have no care whatsoever on that front. Men generally don't just up an flip flop into sociopaths; the traits were always there, or something drastic happened. But the narrative is black men are all worthless cheaters. This has been pushed since the welfare era brehette...

Wayy, WAYY too many relaxed, conscious brothas that get treated like Salem witches because they arent down with stereotype fukkery.

Not to mention the genius brothas that see that the only way for them to get play is to act how society and as a result, many black women want them to, and act accordingly.

Last edited:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MOD EDIT: IT'S A CELEBRATION bytchES! ENJOY YOURSELVES

so called "insert derogatory term here" don't only wear natural hair and are skinny...

her husband appears at 1.00 min

Last edited by a moderator:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
was hoping its a mexican. But its a flabby and sick old ass cac.

Jesus, this is crazy. Bed wenches need to be sterilized :damn:

edit: HES GOT A GOD DAMN GUCCI GUT AND HE SOUNDS LIKE A GAYER TED CRUZ :damn: :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.