Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Have you ever been around a group of whites? Particularly frat type or preppy high school kids? They did this all the time growing up: at the movies, in school, during class, in public, I remember some guys picking on a girl and making her feel liked then ragging on her hard in the cafeteria one time. They thought it was funny to call people loser and get everyone to laugh, and they'll ban the whole group and people who aren't in the group against them. They don't really clown their friends but they do talk shyt when their friend is out of earshot

But the moment that person turns the fukk on their ass, they turn into innocent victims

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
xD Nice explanation so you're not only simple minded but impressionable as well. Great job.

As I was writing I was wondering what purpose does this guy have to live? Then the answer came to me. You call it simple-mindedness, I call it, clarity.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's only black people that do it. I've gotten joked on by a group of white kids before so I'm just going to say it depends on the person not their race.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
As I was writing I was wondering what purpose does this guy have to live? Then the answer came to me. You call it simple-mindedness, I call it, clarity.
Clarity involves you getting butt hurt and changing your opinion with in an instant? Hitler would have had you wrapped around his finger no doubt.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
White people have entire Youtubes devoted to harassing randoms.

However, they take a more systematic and more methodic approach with their harassment. They often do it for profit.

That won't happen unless whites start indiscriminately breeding with blacks/full blacks getting killed. It would talk thousands of years for that to happen and I think it is extremely unlikely.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I know it's only black people that do it. I've gotten joked on by a group of white kids before so I'm just going to say it depends on the person not their race.
Why were they picking on you?

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
But the moment that person turns the fukk on their ass, they turn into innocent victims

Dude what the fukk, you grew up with whites too lol. They will antagonize than when you had enough and whoop they ass they want to press charges and act like victims man you got my blood boiling with this comment lol fukk whites

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Clarity involves you getting butt hurt and changing your opinion with in an instant? Hitler would have had you wrapped around his finger no doubt.

The only one getting angry is you, 12345A. I am not angry at you, I just realized a fundamental fact of reality is all. You cannot hate me for that. It is like Einstein having his thought experiment on the streetcar; he noticed something fundamental about reality.

Daps
Who make fun of an unattractive person in public so that they know it's happening.
we all know black people are obnoxious because its a way to make themselves feel better about being at the bottom of the totem pole.

its even worse with black women because they really have to overcompensate for their lack of self esteem .

black people or those influenced by black american culture are often the ones that would clown on someone for wearing cheap shoes or cheap clothes very loudly in public.

Its all self esteem issues. if you're confident in yourself, you would feel the need to put someone else down.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Common sense tells me it never happened. In your mind it was just perfectly convenient for the opposing side; however was lack luster.

:stopitslime: Common sense?

Boy hush up. I know what happened. I was like 11 and had some changes happening to my body that they thought was funny enough to pick on me about.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
:stopitslime: Common sense?

Boy hush up. I know what happened. I was like 11 and had some changes happening to my body that they thought was funny enough to pick on me about.

Lol Changes happen in your body, too concieted to even fabricate a lie about being unnatractive.

As I said before never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.