Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Your picture indicates thirst and ignorance.

if tou need to bully someone for validation or simply to entertain yourself, then you generally are considered weak.

What weak-minded ninny told you that nonsense? The weak have no other purpose but to entertain the strong. Let's utilize a little bit of logic here... If you are the one entertaining others against your will are you strong or weak? This is rhetorical because it is obvious that you are weak because if you were strong you wouldn't be entertaining others.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Black people may make fun of you, but they won't kill you for being different than them like white people, create wars to steal and impoverish your country like white people, imprison you and rape you like white people, and Black people won't constantly bad mouth you behind your back like white people.

I'd say Blacks are more real and upfront about how they feel than anyone else. Being upfront is better for your emotional state as well. Hopefully the OP can learn that.
Clearly what the white people are doing is more productive than what the Black people are doing.

I think we should study them and get a compensatory code of conduct, but that's just me.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Have you ever been around a group of whites? Particularly frat type or preppy high school kids? They did this all the time growing up: at the movies, in school, during class, in public, I remember some guys picking on a girl and making her feel liked then ragging on her hard in the cafeteria one time. They thought it was funny to call people loser and get everyone to laugh, and they'll ban the whole group and people who aren't in the group against them. They don't really clown their friends but they do talk shyt when their friend is out of earshot

That shyt is 100 fam for real you desribed upper middle/rich white boys to the complete tee lol

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
What weak-minded ninny told you that nonsense? The weak have no other purpose but to entertain the strong. Let's utilize a little bit of logic here... If you are the one entertaining others against your will are you strong or weak? This is rhetorical because it is obvious that you are weak because if you were strong you wouldn't be entertaining others.
Look lol, I could play your mind game all day but it's pointless to go in circles with you. You go from saying "I never said bullying was right of course it's wrong" to "bullying is the right of passage into survival of humanity" yada yada yada.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
White people do this shyt too, and so hispanics :what:

op a dumb one
From my observations and the observations of others white people in general do not harass randoms; however, blacks are notorious for doing just that then complaining about stereotypes.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
White people do not generally harass randoms; however, blacks are notorious for doing just that then complaining about stereotypes.
White people have entire Youtubes devoted to harassing randoms.

However, they take a more systematic and more methodic approach with their harassment. They often do it for profit.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Look lol, I could play your mind game all day but it's pointless to go in circles with you. You go from saying "I never said bullying was right of course it's wrong" to "bullying is the right of passage into survival of humanity" yada yada yada.

I evolved on my opinion after seeing your posts. I never realized how weakness is a disease that needs to be wiped out.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I evolved on my opinion after seeing your posts. I never realized how weakness is a disease that needs to be wiped out.
xD Nice explanation so you're not only simple minded but impressionable as well. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.