Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Even if that were true which it still doesn't justify such behavior from a race of people. Targeting someone simply because you think they're weak by definition makes you a coward. You referenced it yourself, "the weak get bullied" implying that they only bully people they deem as "weak" or "scared" while the non weak(the ones who kiss ass to fit in or are attractive) don't get receive the same treatment because they're not an easy target. So do you justify the behavior of black youth with cowardess?

The weak should never have been born. You're too weak to handle this world and only the strong should inherit and prosper in this land. They are doing as they are supposed to if you take life into account, and how the weak was always culled by the strong.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
And this thread kept going as if the OP isn't a cac troll
I'm not a troll this is actually an observation an objective unbiased one at that.
The weak should never have been born. You're too weak to handle this world and only the strong should inherit and prosper in this land. They are doing as they are supposed to if you take life into account, and how the weak was always culled by the strong.

You have a very simple minded approach to assessing complex issues. A persons level of psychological strength is developed over time through multiple factors. For you to say that these "weak" people should not have been born indicates that you only view phsycological strength from a biological(genetic) stand point. Here is the reality, an indicviduals personality is devolved through their environment over time if they are exposed to harsh unneeded ridicule it will more times than not have an impact on their level of self confidence. This is because these people were brought up in an environment were they were not taught to ignore the foolish and weak minded. A person doesn't have to have this type of back ground to be picked on. I was always taught to ignore the weak minded, I never walked around feeling inferior; however, I was still made fun of and I witnessed people who did have an inferiority complex being unwillingly subjected to ridicule. Seeing it through the eyes of someone who takes the time to actually process what is going on would help someone like you to understand. These children/adults who persecute others have been suggested to more times than none have their own weaknesses they try and hide, so they pick on someone they view as weaker; however, from my observation this only accounts for half the cases of bullying. Some people just want to hurt others and cause pain.(as you've already used as a defense in your stance ofapproving this behavior). That's precisely why it's unacceptable. People like that are more times than not being better off removed from society because they are counter productive. They bring down and accomplish nothing with their constant harassment and rediculo of others in turn causing their victims to developer social anxiety to possibly becoming counter productive. Remember the weakest link in society is not the one who's shy, not even the one who takes up space, but the one who makes things worse.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You're right, the weakest link isn't necessarily the one who is shy. The weakest person is the weakest link.

If you take a look at Eagles, often times, if there are two children, the strongest one will bully the weaker one. The weaker one will eventually die because it was not strong enough to stop the sibling from taking food away from it. And if you take a look at humans, it is a bit more complex but the fundamental is still the same where only the smartest and strongest survive. The weaker individuals aren't smart or strong, and they usually perish. But with the advent of technology and advanced medicine, the weak are now here to stay and they come on forums talking about "bullying is wrong".

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You're right, the weakest link isn't necessarily the one who is shy. The weakest person is the weakest link.

If you take a look at Eagles, often times, if there are two children, the strongest one will bully the weaker one. The weaker one will eventually die because it was not strong enough to stop the sibling from taking food away from it. And if you take a look at humans, it is a bit more complex but the fundamental is still the same where only the smartest and strongest survive. The weaker individuals aren't smart or strong, and they usually perish. But with the advent of technology and advanced medicine, the weak are now here to stay and they come on forums talking about "bullying is wrong".

Innacurate, everyone has a weakness. It's your biased and narrow minded view point that causes you to express such a vague perception in words. Keep in mind that in my text the weakest link is not meant to be thought of synonymously with the weakest person. The weakest link(s) is/ are in reference to people as being components of society. One person might be weaker than another in terms of physical strength, one person might be stronger in terms of charisma, another person might be stronger in terms of self esteem. For instance I can't judge our physical strengths from behind my cell phone, I can however assume I'm stronger than you mentally by just going off the ignorance you exude. How can you prove that these kids who bully people are stronger than those that they bully in each and every dynamic that associates with strength? You can't, that's why the "weakest link" is the person who not only contributes nothing to but also takes away from society as whole.... Which is essentially what bullies do, rather they realize it or not they're basically the weakest links in our society and in metaphoric terms a cancer.

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
@12345A You make a lot of great points op.. .

The easy answer to your question is that most black people that do the shyt as you describe are simply pieces of shyt and only serve to make us all look bad..

And then they cry on here when people (such as the person in you avi) actually make it in life, and choose not to fukk exclusively with black people..

When it's because we've grown up with and seen how deplorable their behaviors are, and how much they try to hold people back... And the jealously in their hearts is off the charts

Don't worry about the negs and name calling your're receiving because of this post.. AA on here (and in general) just love to be (neg)a-tive and they don't like it when people bring up the truth.

:salute:

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Innacurate, everyone has a weakness. It's your biased and narrow minded view point that causes you to express such a vague perception in words. Keep in mind that in my text the weakest link is not meant to be thought of synonymously with the weakest person. The weakest link(s) is/ are in reference to people as

Everyone has a weakness, however, not everyone is a weak person. I am not biased or narrow minded. I simply see reality for what it is. I don't try to alter reality to fit a delusion to justify the weaker individuals existence. Weak people have no purpose to exist other than caring for the strong. The world, this Universe, is designed for the strongest and smartest which is why life has thrived because it favored those that are able to adapt and are strong enough to reproduce. But humans have gotten very smart and strong and can now have it so weak people like you are able to live long lives.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
@12345A You make a lot of great points op.. .

The easy answer to your question is that most black people that do the shyt as you describe are simply pieces of shyt and only serve to make us all look bad..

And then they cry on here when people (such as the person in you avi) actually make it in life, and choose not to fukk exclusively with black people..

When it's because we've grown up with and seen how deplorable their behaviors are, and how much they try to hold people back... And the jealously in their hearts is off the charts

Don't worry about the negs and name calling your're receiving because of this post.. AA on here (and in general) just love to be (neg)a-tive and they don't like it when people bring up the truth.

:salute:
I'm actually just glad a level headed black man understands that there is an issue that needs to be addressed; unfortunately, our schools don't have to guts to specify where the problem persists.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps

Your picture indicates thirst and ignorance.
Everyone has a weakness, however, not everyone is a weak person. I am not biased or narrow minded. I simply see reality for what it is. I don't try to alter reality to fit a delusion to justify the weaker individuals existence. Weak people have no purpose to exist other than caring for the strong. The world, this Universe, is designed for the strongest and smartest which is why life has thrived because it favored those that are able to adapt and are strong enough to reproduce. But humans have gotten very smart and strong and can now have it so weak people like you are able to live long lives.
if you need to bully someone for validation or simply to entertain yourself, then you generally are considered weak.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Your picture indicates thirst and ignorance.

if you need to bully someone for validation or simply to entertain yourself, then you generally are considered weak.
my pic indicates my love for sexy women don't get mad cause females never returned the love:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.