Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You are annoying. No wonder they make fun of you.
I'm speaking the truth. You're the one narrow minded enough to bring up something as wild eyes as murder into this discussion. You still have yet to reasonably justify their behavior.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I'm speaking the truth. You're the one narrow minded enough to bring up something as wild eyes as murder into this discussion. You still have yet to reasonably justify their behavior.

I never said their behavior was right in the first place. In fact, I think it is wrong. But complaining about it won't get you sympathy. Either you man up and starting acting like a man, or keep being an annoying little girl complaining about people making fun of you.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Your defense as to why you are Black is really just random white talking points of what Blacks should start doing. I.E., typical Fox news rhetoric. What relation does the listed have to do with you being Black? You could have said, "both of my parents are Black", etc... You didn't have to go off on a tangent about how you don't sag your pants and you "articulate" your words.

You obviously aren't very well equipped mentally. Stop faking the funk and please kick rocks.
The fukk are you talking about?!?!?! All throughout middle/highschool I was told that I "talk white," I was told that I dress like a white person because I wore shorts with sandals. And lol @ you basically stereotyping black people telling me what talking points I SHOULD be making to show that I'm really black. I'm talking about MY own personal experience.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Well, if he is in high school when it comes to superficial things, I can admit that SOME African-American kids can be brutal when it comes to clowning people. Anyone that went to inner city kids know of these types who think it is okay to clown niccas mercilessly on their appearance.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
The fukk are you talking about?!?!?! All throughout middle/highschool I was told that I "talk white," I was told that I dress like a white person because I wore shorts with sandals. And lol @ you basically stereotyping black people telling me what talking points I SHOULD be making to show that I'm really black. I'm talking about MY own personal experience.

Your personal experience doesn't prove your Blackness, especially the crap you're talking about.

Prove to me you're Black and not some white boy posing as a Black. You can do this via posting a picture, posting your genetic results, etc... Talking about, "I wore shorts with sandals and was made fun of by the Black kids" is not proof of you being Black.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I never said their behavior was right in the first place. In fact, I think it is wrong. But complaining about it won't get you sympathy. Either you man up and starting acting like a man, or keep being an annoying little girl complaining about people making fun of you.

Again you're totally missing the point. This is not to gain simplify, posing the question via the creation of this thread gives a platform to address an issue that needs to be discussed. Sadly, there was no discussion from most of you. All I got was people trying to debate me with "man up pu$$y, it's no big deal fakkot, it's okay to make fun of people because it's fun." In addition to those juvenile statement being repetitive they were ultimately inaccurate. The fact of the matter is, bullying is an issue, an issue most prelevant among black youth as well as the older generation(as sad as that sounds). People have lost their lives over this and you're trying to dismiss it as a minor issue. No behavior that harms anyone in anyway, be it physical or psychological, should be looked upon as a second to priority.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, we need to mature

This "need for validation" you speak of stems from deeper issues of being born and bred in this racist culture.

We need to value ourselves, our futures, of family and each other as members of our community.

But how does the individual mature to the larger dynamic do you think?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Again you're totally missing the point. This is not to gain simplify, posing the question via the creation of this thread gives a platform to address an issue that needs to be discussed. Sadly, there was no discussion from most of you. All I got was people trying to debate me with "man up pu$$y, it's no big deal fakkot, it's okay to make fun of people because it's fun." In addition to those juvenile statement being repetitive they were ultimately inaccurate. The fact of the matter is, bullying is an issue, an issue most prelevant among black youth as well as the older generation(as sad as that sounds). People have lost their lives over this and you're trying to dismiss it as a minor issue. No behavior that harms anyone in anyway, be it physical or psychological, should be looked upon as a second to priority.

The weak get bullied. It is a fundamental part of nature. Stop acting like this is new.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ignoring your childishness, I've observed it happen to a lot of people over the years. And yes I've been on the recieving end. Never from a group of whites or anyone else for that matter, just blacks.
So go and find a white shoulder to cry on gruesome :camby:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
This "need for validation" you speak of stems from deeper issues of being born and bred in this racist culture.

We need to value ourselves, our futures, of family and each other as members of our community.

But how does the individual mature to the larger dynamic do you think?

We don't have our original culture.... if we truly knew who we were and our purpose we wouldn't act the way we do...

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
The weak get bullied. It is a fundamental part of nature. Stop acting like this is new.
Even if that were true which it still doesn't justify such behavior from a race of people. Targeting someone simply because you think they're weak by definition makes you a coward. You said it yourself, "the weak get bullied" implying that they only bully people they deem as "weak" or "scared" while the non weak(the ones who kiss ass to fit in or are attractive) don't receive the same treatment because they're not an easy target. So do you justify the behavior of black youth with cowardess?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.