Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Everything you just typed is all such bullshyt. Black people will talk about you to your face, behind your back, it doesn't matter. I'm speaking from personal experience. And LOL @ "Black people may make fun of you, but they won't kill you for being different than them." What a load of bullshyt.

Stop being emotional because I posted information about your people.

As a reference point check:

When Europeans set foot on the Americas (why is the Native population so low?)
Chattel Slavery
Conquest of Africa
Apartheid South Africa
WW2
The prison industrial complex
Jim Crow
Sony email hacks
CEO of AT&T

Start there. None of what I said is wrong. That is all verifiable facts. And you have no facts to support your claims, and I don't believe Black people were talking about you behind your back. Whites always want to bring up nonsense, unverified facts when they are being called out for their atrocities.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh so after calling Isreal the chosen land and caping for Hispanics, you're a militant now? :mjlol:

I also don't date beckies. Only Native American, Polynesian and non American black girls for me
I never said I was a militant. You disrespected Black women and snuck in some subliminal shyt. I called you out on it. When did I cape for Hispanics? That was somebody else. Yeah, I said that about Israel and my views kinda changed on that. fukk outta here :camby:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Stop being emotional because I posted information about your people.

As a reference point check:

When Europeans set foot on the Americas (why is the Native population so low?)
Chattel Slavery
Conquest of Africa
Apartheid South Africa
WW2
The prison industrial complex
Jim Crow
Sony email hacks
CEO of AT&T

Start there. None of what I said is wrong. That is all verifiable facts. And you have no facts to support your claims, and I don't believe Black people were talking about you behind your back. Whites always want to bring up nonsense, unverified facts when they are being called out for their atrocities.
LOL, DUMBASS I'm black!!!! I grew up middle class and articulated my words. I didn't sag my pants, and acted like I had sense. Whenever I would go out of my way to try and make friends with other black people I got ridiculed, taunted, and made fun of. The fukk are you talking about!?!?!?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Rep has nothing to do with being a bad poster, it has to do with not riding cock and stating your opinions even if it goes against the norm. If i made a thread Black women are sexier,smarter, than white women tighter pussies too I would get dapped up, If i made a thread saying CAC women are the shyt I would get negged. Start using your brain fam.
Sounds like someone salty about rep:mjlol:

I go at nikkas on here all the time and have posted many an unpopular opinion...some of these posters just need to admit they suck:heh:

Besides, how you gonna tell someone to man up over teasing then post all in your feelings over forum rep:mjlol:

fakkit:russ:
Negged:umad:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Young black women go out of their way to tell an ugly person that he/she is ugly. I don't understand it.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
LOL, DUMBASS I'm black!!!! I grew up middle class and articulated my words. I didn't sag my pants, and acted like I had sense. Whenever I would go out of my way to try and make friends with other black people I got ridiculed, taunted, and made fun of. The fukk are you talking about!?!?!?

You are definitely not Black. I can already tell. You are some white boy trying to pass for Black. Let's stop with the lies today.

"I articulated my words"
"I didn't sag my pants"
"I acted like I had sense"
"I went out of my way to make friends with Black people and got ridiculed"

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You are definitely not Black. I can already tell. You are some white boy trying to pass for Black. Let's stop with the lies today.

"I articulated my words"
"I didn't sag my pants"
"I acted like I had sense"
"I went out of my way to make friends with Black people and got ridiculed"
You must have not grown up in a middle class area surrounded by whites. The scenario I just described is pretty common with black people like me. What a dumb ass you are.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You must have not grown up in a middle class area surrounded by whites. The scenario I just described is pretty common with black people like me. What a dumb ass you are.

Your defense as to why you are Black is really just random white talking points of what Blacks should start doing. I.E., typical Fox news rhetoric. What relation does the listed have to do with you being Black? You could have said, "both of my parents are Black", etc... You didn't have to go off on a tangent about how you don't sag your pants and you "articulate" your words.

You obviously aren't very well equipped mentally. Stop faking the funk and please kick rocks.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Bro thats just clownin Im Mexican and I do that shyt with blacks all the time whats the prob lol. If someone is a fakkit its better to let it out nomsayin

You just said you was white in another thread :scustai:

Transracial?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Rep has nothing to do with being a bad poster, it has to do with not riding cock and stating your opinions even if it goes against the norm. If i made a thread Black women are sexier,smarter, than white women tighter pussies too I would get dapped up, If i made a thread saying CAC women are the shyt I would get negged. Start using your brain fam.

so you can't back up your words, ok cool. ignored fam.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Black people may make fun of you, but they won't kill you for being different than them like white people, create wars to steal and impoverish your country like white people, imprison you and rape you like white people, and Black people won't constantly bad mouth you behind your back like white people.

I'd say Blacks are more real and upfront about how they feel than anyone else. Being upfront is better for your emotional state as well. Hopefully the OP can learn that.

"A black person won't kill you for being different." They will kill you for being different, the same, stepping on their new shoes, wearing red blue green or any other gang colour, looking at them funny, dating a girl they like, being light skinned or what ever else sets them off.

Being upfront is better for someone's emotional well being? Well in this case by you saying "being up front" in context to our discussion that is code for being loud rude ignorant and disrespectful. The day every other race of people views bullying and going out told their way to insult or make disparaging pointless unneeded remarks to someone who they don't even know as being "up front" well will all better of being dead because at that point our morals are gone.

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
"A black person won't kill you for being different." They will kill you for being different, the same, stepping on their new shoes, wearing red blue green or any other gang colour, looking at them funny, dating a girl they like, being light skinned or what ever else sets them off.

Being upfront is better for someone's emotional well being? Well in this case by you "saying being up front" in context to our discussion that is code for being loud rude ignorant and disrespectful. They day every other race of people views bullying and going out told their way to insult or make disparaging pointless unneeded remarks to someone who they don't even know as being "up front" well all better of being dead because at that point our morals are gone.

You are annoying. No wonder they make fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.