Reppin
Toronto
Op sounding like he got the leak on the next Drake tape. :to:

Op has to wear a mask outside and online. :to:

:to: has seen in person OP :to:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
OP, while I don't agree with generalizing, I have had my own experiences with being at the receiving end of taunts from other black dudes about my appearance. Not so much about me being ugly, because I'm not, but about my apparel and the way that I talk. Its really difficult to deal with because you're surrounded by people pointing and laughing at you, and you can't do anything about it.

SelfIndulgent

Banned
Daps
Op, I know exactly where you're coming from

It's why I go out of my way to avoid black females to this day. No respect

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
OP, while I don't agree with generalizing, I have had my own experiences with being at the receiving end of taunts from other black dudes about my appearance. Not so much about me being ugly, because I'm not, but about my apparel and the way that I talk. Its really difficult to deal with because you're surrounded by people pointing and laughing at you, and you can't do anything about it.
These two are true, especially regarding apparel. I remember a breh in high school came to play ball once in a pair of Fila's :whew:. I swear he must have burned those joints cause he came back with a fresh pair of dunks. :pachaha:A Black kid could get away with that in a predominantly White environment though. :manny: Materialism is definitely a problem in the Black community though.

They also seem to be the most hateful towards their own friends.
I always love when you guys are like: "Only Black people do so and so..." People of all races do this, especially in terms of hateful comments. The difference is Black people usually don't hide it, meaning if they don't like you, you'll know directly or the person will actively avoid interacting with you. Unlike, say White people, who do that passive-aggresive bullshyt or try to hide their hatred/dislike until you're not around.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
8t4aeicq5jsy1y6ab38g7xp7n.230x192x75.gif

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Black people may make fun of you, but they won't kill you for being different than them like white people, create wars to steal and impoverish your country like white people, imprison you and rape you like white people, and Black people won't constantly bad mouth you behind your back like white people.

I'd say Blacks are more real and upfront about how they feel than anyone else. Being upfront is better for your emotional state as well. Hopefully the OP can learn that.

SelfIndulgent

Banned
Daps
and yall gonna act like yall didn't see this comment. If yall don't NEG TRAIN this CAC :francis:
You're one of the worst posters here, I swear you have a chromosome missing

I'm black but after dozens of negative experiences with Black American women, I avoid all of them now, fukk it :yeshrug:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Black people may make fun of you, but they won't kill you for being different than them like white people, create wars to steal and impoverish your country like white people, imprison you and rape you like white people, and Black people won't constantly bad mouth you behind your back like white people.

I'd say Blacks are more real and upfront about how they feel than anyone else. Being upfront is better for your emotional state as well. Hopefully the OP can learn that.
Everything you just typed is all such bullshyt. Black people will talk about you to your face, behind your back, it doesn't matter. I'm speaking from personal experience. And LOL @ "Black people may make fun of you, but they won't kill you for being different than them." What a load of bullshyt.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're one of the worst posters here, I swear you have a chromosome missing

I'm black but after dozens of negative experiences with Black American women, I avoid all of them now, fukk it :yeshrug:
Naw, that's your bytch ass. Do you date hoodrat Black women or Black women who are educated? Don't go dissing my Black women. You :ufdup: and I called you out on your shyt. Like I said before, fukk you and your life nikka. Now, go back to your Becky's.

SelfIndulgent

Banned
Daps
Naw, that's your bytch ass. Do you date hoodrat Black women or Black women who are educated? Don't go dissing my Black women. You :ufdup: and I called you out on your shyt. Like I said before, fukk you and your life nikka. Now, go back to your Becky's.
Oh so after calling Isreal the chosen land and caping for Hispanics, you're a militant now? :mjlol:

I also don't date beckies. Only Native American, Polynesian and non American black girls for me

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've seen people of European, Asian and Latino descent do this when their numbers are higher then everyone elses. I believe friends should travel more and realize that demonic filth is everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.