Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
ehhhh you could look at it two ways
you can be like :mjcry: and curse them for highlighting your flaws and shaming you for them in public for laughs
or you can be :childplease::birdman: and work to never get caught slipping again
I've never seen the kind of people who do stuff like that do it to people with deformities and shyt
just to people who look busted
I been thru it as a youngin:mjcry:but I learned that I can't be mad at people for seeing what I show the world :upsetfavre:

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here ready to criticize this thread.

But I actually agree with the OP on what he is saying.

I've noticed this too over the years too. I'm surprised someone else made these observations.

When hanging out with young black folks in social settings (Especially women). They do get a kick out of knocking and clowning people walking by, laughing at what a chick may be wearing if she looks ridiculous. Real catty type s&*t.

Even if a bad fine chick walks in, you typically see crazy looks, whispering, then laughing. You often hear, "oh she think she cute with them run off shoes hahahahahaha!"

Going out with white folks, I've never seen this time of behavior.

I've never seen a group of white folks get joy or even spend any amount of energy on criticizing or being catty and clowning strangers walking by.

Not sure what it is about. But dismissing the race component, I see no joy in knocking someone because of the way they look or is dressed.

But yeah I agree now on what he is saying, black folks are the only ones I see do this. And seem to do it a lot.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
ehhhh you could look at it two ways
you can be like :mjcry: and curse them for highlighting your flaws and shaming you for them in public for laughs
or you can be :childplease::birdman: and work to never get caught slipping again
I've never seen the kind of people who do stuff like that do it to people with deformities and shyt
just to people who look busted
I been thru it as a youngin:mjcry:but I learned that I can't be mad at people for seeing what I show the world :upsetfavre:
Huge difference between noticing someone and causing a disruption. I know you feel it's entertaining to give people problems over what they can't controll but it still shows a lack of self control maturity and better judgement

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Simply put the issue never resides in the way a person looks. It's your behavior that needs to change. "Catching someone slipping" does not justify acting like an inconsiderate imbecile.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Not just an African American thing. We make fun of ugly b*stards as well. Even if they're not ugly ive called people ugly b*stards.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Simply put the issue never resides in the way a person looks. It's your behavior that needs to change. "Catching someone slipping" does not justify acting like an inconsiderate imbecile.
I get that, that's what I thought when people would do it to me, but you can't force people to react to your appearance how you want
obv people shouldn't be rude but there's nothing to be done about it but be angry or prevent it from happening to you :manny:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Not just an African American thing. We make fun of ugly b*stards as well. Even if they're not ugly ive called people ugly b*stards.
I can't speak on what goes on in Ireland but you're all drunk and some do some stupid shyt from what I see from UFC press conferences in Ireland so it wouldn't surprise me. In America I've never went out anywhere and seen a white person or group of white people giving trouble to someone they don't even know or simply because of that persons looks. In 1980's movies the "popular" white frat boys and party girls were portrayed as vicious psycho paths but comming up I realized that just wasn't true. The only people in high school that were blatantly disrespectful and arrogant towards everyone else where blacks. They were always in trouble and caused the most problems with the exception of a few black children who though like me and stayed out of trouble the defining line between the behavior of blacks and all other races is clear, yet black will ignore their problems, and call racism when confronted directly. In my opinion any one who acts like that basically admitting(check the posts above) to bullying someone they don't even know simply because they think they're weaker is not only a coward but deserves no sympathy or respect.

Last edited:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I get that, that's what I thought when people would do it to me, but you can't force people to react to your appearance how you want
obv people shouldn't be rude but there's nothing to be done about it but be angry or prevent it from happening to you :manny:
Well I can confront the situation and speak the truth if these guys don't like it I really don't care.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I can't speak on what goes on in Ireland but you're all drunk and so do some stupid shyt from what I see from UFC press conferences in Ireland so it wouldn't surprise me. In America I've never went out anywhere and seen a white person or group of white people giving trouble to someone they don't even know or simply because of that persons looks. In 1980's movies the "popular" white frat boys and party girls were portrayed as vicious psycho paths but comming up I realized that just wasn't true. The only people in high school that were blatantly disrespectful and arrogant towards everyone else where blacks. They were always in trouble and caused the most problems with the exception of a few black children who though like me and stayed out of trouble the defining line between the behavior of blacks and all other races is clear, yet black will ignore their problems, and call racism when confronted directly. In my opinion any one who acts like that basically admitting(check the posts above) to bullying someone they don't even know simply because they think they're weaker is not only a coward but deserves no sympathy or respect.

It's not meant maliciously. I've been called it as well. Insulting each other is part of the culture here.

I'd never endorse picking on someone for no reason.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Personal experience is a factor. I haven't had it happen to me, but I've seen it happen to others. It's all lame and it's pathetic how in this society the person who complains about the issue gets insulted for not having thick skin. So many people would rather blame the victim instead of blaming the losers who cause the issue in the first place. It's weird to see.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thick skin shmick skin, age is irrelevant when someone is behaving badly they get called on it. There's no excuse for this bs no matter what irrelevant factors you chose to throw in.

Troll level on a hundred trillion.

Status
Not open for further replies.