Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
show me a post where i have kissed ass on here, i'll wait. i was put into the red by #tnt and am now green again so i am not a bad poster.

Rep has nothing to do with being a bad poster, it has to do with not riding cock and stating your opinions even if it goes against the norm. If i made a thread Black women are sexier,smarter, than white women tighter pussies too I would get dapped up, If i made a thread saying CAC women are the shyt I would get negged. Start using your brain fam.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
:why::snoop:

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Cuz you're a lame bro and you are too low IQ subhuman to understand basic concepts of human psychology. People do not wan't pretty boys taking their bytches, if you were actually a good looking guy people would be wary of you at all times with their hoes. Quit tricking yourself fam.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Cuz you're a lame bro and you are too low IQ subhuman to understand basic concepts of human psychology. People do not wan't pretty boys taking their bytches, if you were actually a good looking guy people would be wary of you at all times with their hoes. Quit tricking yourself fam.
:russ:

Lord help you fam

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You went off topic to :cape: another dude. I answered your question and you did not like my response because it hurt your feelings :noah:

America is already feminized to the max and you want to :sadbron: about it. Dude this fukks everything up for men because women are going to control individuals that are push around.

White people make fun of you too just not to your face bro, that shyt is part of life. But you got to differentiate when people are hating on you(Jealous) or when people are hating you(punking your ass) which one is it truthfully?

You seem to have a selective memory. Last I recall I debunked you for having the logic of a retarded donkey for trying to excuse your idioc behavior with the most mind-bogglingly retarded and unthought out ass pull of a debate point ever spawned "they let it happen to them, it's their fault for being weak minded" okay so first off as I asked you before despite you being too biased, stubborn and pig headed to respond, how can you asses a persons mental strength at first glance? Need I remind your retarded ass that we're speaking on instances of random disruptions in social discourse? As in a group of ignorant blacks harassing a person they don't even know? So back to the question (that you're too simple minded to answer) how can you asses a persons mental strength at first glance? Here's an easy answer, you don't, you can't. Even if you could, how can that justify your childish juvenile moronic behavior? If anything you're showing signs of a weak minded individual because you're unable to control your actions. You have no clue how to interact in society, forget a professional level dude once you graduate high school you will be a social disaster. Just go out and try to converse with anyone who doesn't have a G.E.D. No one with class is ever going to want anything to do with you because you're an inbicile! You're litterally insane, you're the definition of insane a person who does and says the same shyt and never changes and expects a different result. You're stuck thinking like a freaking 13 year old and you want to come up here and preach about being tough? Dude your definition of tough is really skewed. If anything you're weak unable to mature unable to move forward and unable to evolve. Simply put.. Grow up! Forget the original topic lmaooo you're obviously not going to adress me because you act like a freaking man child.

Last edited:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
What are you lying to him for? If he lived through some shyt he wouldn't be getting hurt over some petty shyt and they would have found a different nikka to make fun of let him know the truth. Coddling this nikka wont make his situation any better. Would you tell your son to be a hoe? In this world nobody gives a fukk about you 100% except for yourself and if you're lucky your momma so at some point this dude is gonna have to learn how to hold his dikk. If hes already been labled a puss he needs to switch schools and start over and fake some confidence period and not be afraid to catch a fade just get angry keep swinging at the nose.
Ll You're so narrow minded. You see the world from such a lop sided point of view. There are actually good people out there who do care about others to deny that is just ludicrous, I really shouldn't have to explain why. Anyway this thread was more of me pointing out an issue. You can try to dismiss it with all this tough guy "rah rah" nonsense that has probably gotten you no where in life but the debate will still persist. People need to change point blank.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
You seem to have a selective memory. Last I recall I debunked you for having the logic of a retarded donkey for trying to excuse your idioc behavior with the most mind-bogglingly retarded and unthought out ass pull of a debate point ever spawned "they let it happen to them, it's their fault for being weak minded" okay so first off as I asked you before despite you being too biased, stubborn and pig headed to respond, how can you asses a persons mental strength at first glance? Need I remind your retarded ass that we're speaking on instances of random disruptions in social discorce? As in a group of ignorant blacks harassing a person they don't even know? So back to the question (that you're too simple minded to answer) how can you asses a persons mental strength at first glance? Here's an easy answer, you don't, you can't. Even if you could, how can that justify your childish juvenile moronic behavior? If anything you're showing signs of a weak minded individual because you're unable to control your actions. You have no clue how to interact in society, forget a professional level dude once you graduate high school you will be a social disaster. Just go out and try to converse with anyone who doesn't have a G.E.D. No one with clad is ever going to want anything to do with you because you're an inbicile! You're litterally insane, you're the definition of insane a person who does and says the same shyt an never changes and expects a different result. You're stuck thinking like a freaking 13 year old and you want to come up here and preach about being tough? Dude your definition of tough is really skewed. If anything you're weak unable to mature unable to move forward and unable to evolve. Simply put.. Grow up! Forget the original topic lmaooo you're obviously not going to adress me because you act like a freaking man child.

First of all relax when you are talking to me faq boy.

Second I can look you in the eye and see the hoe in your pupil, nikkas can smell you out just from your posture, the way you carry yourself, and the way you stare as I already mentioned. I know you are weak minded because you let people make fun of you, to me that says you have no backbone and I can break you emotionally by making fun of you, that makes you therefore weak minded. If you let me get one up on you that is your fault for being weak minded, if you had balls you would stand up for yourself and I am not talkin about on this forum I am talking about real life. You aren't carrying yourself as a man if you are getting bullied. GTFO these forums CAC your black and your weak minded you are nothing but a reflection of your father.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
First of all relax when you are talking to me faq boy.

Second I can look you in the eye and see the hoe in your pupil, nikkas can smell you out just from your posture, the way you carry yourself, and the way you stare as I already mentioned. I know you are weak minded because you let people make fun of you, to me that says you have no backbone and I can break you emotionally by making fun of you, that makes you therefore weak minded. If you let me get one up on you that is your fault for being weak minded, if you had balls you would stand up for yourself and I am not talkin about on this forum I am talking about real life. You aren't carrying yourself as a man if you are getting bullied. GTFO these forums CAC your black and your weak minded you are nothing but a reflection of your father.
Again with the irrelevant Bullshyt "I can see through your computer gazing into your eyes yada yada yada," I really don't give a shyt. Honestly you're probabky the most uneducated person I have ever had the pleasure of debating with, you should have just kept things simple and used logic. Anyway I'm not going to go in circles with you, keep on living with your caveman street ni99a philosphy see where it gets you. I know what a real man is and a real man is confident in who he is and a real man will address a problem directly regardless of what ever any little man child has to say about it, so keep barking I'm not here to preach philosophies with a low life who won't listen. I'm done with you, talk to yourself child.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
European society is trash. It's just that africans are the original people of this planet so any fukkery that's designed to affect the human race is gonna have it's symptoms more pronounced in africans. When left absolutely to our own devices we don't produce people like this. But it's been going on for so long that people growing up in that environment think it's "normal."

Last edited:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
European society is trash. It's just that it's just that africans are the original people of this planet so any fukkery that's designed to affect the human race is gonna have it's symptoms more pronounced in africans. When left absolutely to our own devices we don't produce people like this. But it's been going on for so long that people growing up in that environment think it's "normal."

Lies europeans are hoe made now bro, africans always like to clown. If you don't like to clown you are a sour individual. The european society is trash because of its feminizing nature to males, atleast some people still can joke around and have a good time.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Ignoring your childishness, I've observed it happen to a lot of people over the years. And yes I've been on the recieving end. Never from a group of whites or anyone else for that matter, just blacks.
Have you ever been around a group of whites? Particularly frat type or preppy high school kids? They did this all the time growing up: at the movies, in school, during class, in public, I remember some guys picking on a girl and making her feel liked then ragging on her hard in the cafeteria one time. They thought it was funny to call people loser and get everyone to laugh, and they'll ban the whole group and people who aren't in the group against them. They don't really clown their friends but they do talk shyt when their friend is out of earshot

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
They'll learn their lesson someday when someone blows up at them and does something irreversible.

Status
Not open for further replies.