Status
Not open for further replies.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You sound like a lil bytch.
"Black kids make fun of me and call me ugly:mjcry:"
Grow the fukk up you weak ass lil boy.
Take your own advice bud. Seriously, grow up stop acting like a weak minded child and mature.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
You stare at this thread for how long? Out of the blue you come out with the most irrelevant bs thus far.

Dude you got BULLIED and made this gay ass thread shut the fukk up fukkboy. Go cry about getting bullied on a CAC forum.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Dude you got BULLIED and made this gay ass thread shut the fukk up fukkboy. Go cry about getting bullied on a CAC forum.
Real mature. First off I'm not cacasion second the only one who seems to be lashing out is you. If you'd calm down stick to the subject and just admit when you're wrong instead of getting your panties in a bunch then attacking random people with your meaningless insults you might be taken seriously. If not, you're better off going to a different thread yourself because at this point you aren't even trying to contribute to the convo as you where earlier. No matter how ignorant and childish your stance was, you at least stuck to the topic. Now you're ignorant, childish and attacking everyone's character lol, grow up.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
If he's still in HS, I can understand how he feels. It takes time to develop thick skin.

Focus on your work and make sure you get A's. Those stupid comments are meaningless.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Real mature. First off I'm not cacasion second the only one who seems to be lashing out is you. If you'd calm down stick to the subject and just admit when you're wrong instead of getting your panties in a bunch then attacking random people with your meaningless insults you might be taken seriously. If not, you're better off going to a different thread yourself because at this point you aren't even trying to contribute to the convo as you where earlier. No matter how ignorant and childish your stance was, you at least stuck to the topic. Now you're ignorant, childish and attacking everyone's character lol, grow up.

You went off topic to :cape: another dude. I answered your question and you did not like my response because it hurt your feelings :noah:

America is already feminized to the max and you want to :sadbron: about it. Dude this fukks everything up for men because women are going to control individuals that are push around.

White people make fun of you too just not to your face bro, that shyt is part of life. But you got to differentiate when people are hating on you(Jealous) or when people are hating you(punking your ass) which one is it truthfully?

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
If he's still in HS, I can understand how he feels. It takes time to develop thick skin.

Focus on your work and make sure you get A's. Those stupid comments are meaningless.
Thick skin shmick skin, age is irrelevant when someone is behaving badly they get called on it. There's no excuse for this bs no matter what irrelevant factors you chose to throw in.

Last edited:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps

What are you lying to him for? If he lived through some shyt he wouldn't be getting hurt over some petty shyt and they would have found a different nikka to make fun of let him know the truth. Coddling this nikka wont make his situation any better. Would you tell your son to be a hoe? In this world nobody gives a fukk about you 100% except for yourself and if you're lucky your momma so at some point this dude is gonna have to learn how to hold his dikk. If hes already been labled a puss he needs to switch schools and start over and fake some confidence period and not be afraid to catch a fade just get angry keep swinging at the nose.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes I've been on the recieving end..

let it all out cac

DPvZ8CM.gif

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Take your own advice bud. Seriously, grow up stop acting like a weak minded child and mature.
Lol EVERY thread you make is about you being ugly. This is at least your 3rd or 4th. Either stop complaining on the internet like a bytch or work on youself

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Nah fam. Quite the looker actually.

But why would another man judge someone's else look? If we ain't fuking why do you care? Some homo shyt imo

Cuz If you an ugly nikka you're gonna hate on my looks(99% of nikkas do this) and if you look like a actual "individual" you will probs see us as equals and we can be friends you know what I am saying? Its like if you are rich and you have a poor friend you can see the envy in their comments. Dude If you wanna call me gay cuz I am proactive on stopping nikkas shyt than you can feel however you want, but If you an ugly nikka Im going to assume you pissed at the world, and Im finna watch myself.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Cuz If you an ugly nikka you're gonna hate on my looks(99% of nikkas do this) and if you look like a actual "individual" you will probs see us as equals and we can be friends you know what I am saying? Its like if you are rich and you have a poor friend you can see the envy in their comments. Dude If you wanna call me gay cuz I am proactive on stopping nikkas shyt than you can feel however you want, but If you an ugly nikka Im going to assume you pissed at the world, and Im finna watch myself.
:why::snoop:

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.