Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
The OP sounds like a weak, soft, nancy-boy. Who cares? I may not be pretty but I don't necessarily care for how I look. I care for what I accomplish more than my looks.

OP stop thinking you're a high-end fashion model and accept that you are just an ugly person and all will be fine.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Dude the person that gets made fun of is allowing it to happen, that person gets singled out cuz they're weak minded otherwise no one would fukk with them. Ive had some of the hardest laughs in my life in these situations spit my milk out type shyt lol. Ive clowned people mercilessly so I can't really say lol but I dont think just blacks do that shyt RT

You sound like a cac who talks about blacks being slaves :heh:

Even though cacs have been slaves too :wow:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
The OP sounds like a weak, soft, nancy-boy. Who cares? I may not be pretty but I don't necessarily care for how I look. I care for what I accomplish more than my looks.

OP stop thinking you're a high-end fashion model and accept that you are just an ugly person and all will be fine.
I never said I was attractive, you obviously didn't read the thread otherwise you wouldn't post such nonsense.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You were obviously hurt by their comments towards you, which means you more than likely thought you were attractive. Sorry, 12345A, you were brought back to reality. Stop being so damn sensitive. You sound pathetic right now.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You were obviously hurt by their comments towards you, which means you more than likely thought you were attractive. Sorry, 12345A, you were brought back to reality. Stop being so damn sensitive. You sound pathetic right now.
I really don't care how I sound. But I find it interesting that you think I'm somehow conceded simply because I'm able to point out when a group of people are being flat out disrespectful and inconsiderate. Fact of the matter is this, blacks disrespect, dishonor and ostracize people all them time and yet still have he nerv to get angry when anyone speaks against them, rather that speech be the truth or not it doesn't matter. They can't stand hearing the truth about themselves as a majority. Which is why they will defend themselves even when they are in the wrong. I was simply pointing out something that occurs frequently in schools and in the general public. To be quite honest, as far as schools are concerned these issues need to be adress via main stream media and yes these black children DO need to be brought to the for front because they are not only disrupting the education of other young blacks but they are also victimizing these children to the point of suicide.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
This is a fukboy thread, but yes, i have noticed this. But anyone that would do such a thing is of low quality as a human being anyways so fuk these phaggots.

Edit: It's a lot of negative-rep mufukkas in here.
It's a fukk boy thread yet you agree with this?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I really don't care how I sound. But I find it interesting that you think I'm somehow conceded simply because I'm able to point out when a group of people are being flat out disrespectful and inconsiderate. Fact of the matter is this, blacks disrespect, dishonor and ostracize people all them time and yet still have he nerv to get angry when anyone speaks against them, rather that speech be the truth or not it doesn't matter. They can't stand hearing the truth about themselves as a majority. Which is why they will defend themselves even when they are in the wrong. I was simply pointing out something that occurs frequently in schools and in the general public. To be quite honest, as far as schools are concerned these issues need to be adress via main stream media and yes these black children DO need to be brought to the for front because they are not only disrupting the education of other young blacks but they are also victimizing these children to the point of suicide.

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.