Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Who make fun of an unattractive person in public so that they know it's happening.

Bro thats just clownin Im Mexican and I do that shyt with blacks all the time whats the prob lol. If someone is a fakkit its better to let it out nomsayin

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Bro thats just clownin Im Mexican and I do that shyt with blacks all the time whats the prob lol. If someone is a fakkit its better to let it out nomsayin

Yeah. I've noticed that people from other races who hang around blacks tend to pick up that tendency, only if they act ratchet and speak in ebony phonics as well. Eather way it's deplorable.

Last edited:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Yeah. I've noticed that people from other races who hang around blacks tend to pick up that tendency, only if they act ratchet and speak in ebony phonics as well. Eather way it's deplorable.

If someone thinks they're tony montana im gonna laugh and call them a faq if they soft as ever.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
That's mean. But I was talking about blacks who in a group poke fun or laugh at a considered unattractive person at random.

Dude the person that gets made fun of is allowing it to happen, that person gets singled out cuz they're weak minded otherwise no one would fukk with them. Ive had some of the hardest laughs in my life in these situations spit my milk out type shyt lol. Ive clowned people mercilessly so I can't really say lol but I dont think just blacks do that shyt RT

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Dude the person that gets made fun of is allowing it to happen, that person gets singled out cuz they're weak minded otherwise no one would fukk with them. Ive had some of the hardest laughs in my life in these situations spit my milk out type shyt lol. Ive clowned people mercilessly so I can't really say lol but I dont think just blacks do that shyt RT
Trust me, I've had the fortune of being around a diversity of people. Judging by my observations, blacks seem to be the most hateful and negligent toward a persons feelings. They also seem to be the most hateful towards their own friends. Also, what do you mean the unattractive person singles themselves out by being weak minded? Did I neglect to mention that most of these occurrences that I've observed have been between one person(unattractive) and a group of blacks who don't even know that person? So please tell me, how are you and your friends able to asses a persons mental strength without knowing them? And even if that person was weak minded; which of course they're not, it doesn't justify acting like an ignorant imbicile. Two things the majority of blacks lack are tolerance and respect. Trust me I have been around other races of people and they are way more decent and respectful even in old age you hear of black people making fun of the way babies look. It just sickening and what's worse is blacks are the first to rant about not being respected.

Last edited:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
:deadrose:
I wasn't putting on, that was a legit question.
Hard to say considering the fact you called me out for having a wild and random thread, it just seemed as if you haven't seen most of the threads in the locker room. Current discussion is a bit less happy go lucky but whatever and no it didn't just happen to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.