Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Let me say this....Anytime someone over emphasizes how much they detest and hate something without anyone asking they are usually messing around with it behind closed doors. If they always feel the need to bring it up and keep talking about it every damn hour they are more than likely smashing it behind closed doors. Look at Umar Jhonson - all the stuff he preached yet he was smashing a blonde weave wearing stripper.
Personally I am not attracted to white men. They do not age well, they tend to talk a lot of smack about black people especially black men, and I don't see myself having kids with a man who feels like I should get over slavery and teach the kids that Abraham Lincoln loves black people. With that being said she was doing the most so more than likely she was covering something up.
Trying to suppress it.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

socially and financially they cant compete with white men
:yeshrug:
You'll be dismissed and be labelled a "bedwench". But the racial wealth gap shows that your statement is somewhat true. :manny:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bushes, but just to clear thing up
so why post here, then? we negro males clearly have little to offer, right? :pachaha:

i'm sure there are a plethora of forums where you can converse with the socially and financially superior likes of :smugfavre:, :beli:, and :skip:.

i'm sure they'd hold you in the highest esteem, too. :sas2:

i post mainly in the salon and the root, and i post here because i thought it was a black site when i first joined

I never said they have nothing to offer

and i know the vast majority of white men dont want black women or only to experiment sexually, ive been approached with the "ive nevER been with a black girl before" type lines
So your saying a black man cant offer both sides of pie:ohhh:

You need to stop chasing these bum ass nikkas looking for some dikk and find a brotha who is packing money as well as dikk :mjpls:

ihave dated a few educated and wealthy black men, nice squaree slightly cornball doctors and engineers, but they already had white exwives and 1 or 2 half breed kids in tow

Dont know why people like LadySimone, Marty Kaan and Miranda continue to post here. If black men are so awful than GTFO

i dont think black men are awful

the white dude the supposed bed wench is fukking? he probably is posting here as @LadySimone or @Miranda

im very obviously a black american female
ive already told you that you are super fine, you really dont need to lower yourself to the level of some of these other posters with nothing going for them

tan900

Banned
Daps
:camby:

Know damn well majority of black women DON'T find white dudes attractive like that....

I wouldn't go that far, i personally know A LOT of black women who secretly find white and non-black men very attractive, they confess these attractions to me because they know im down with the swirl. Black men have gotton a little too comfortable assuming that most black women are only attracted to black men...it has been MY experience that a lot of times that simply not true. Now i'm gonna be honest and admit that the main reason black women overwhelming don't date interracially is because most non-black men are not interested in romantic relationships with us. This is due a variety of reasons that i don't have time to get into.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't go that far, i personally know A LOT of black women who secretly find white and non-black men very attractive, they confess these attractions to me because they know im down with the swirl. Black men have gotton a little too comfortable assuming that most black women are only attracted to black men...it has been MY experience that a lot of times that simply not true. Now i'm gonna be honest and admit that the main reason black women overwhelming don't date interracially is because most non-black men are not interested in romantic relationships with us. This is due a variety of reasons that i don't have time to get into.
We want to know.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i post mainly in the salon and the root, and i post here because i thought it was a black site when i first joined

and i know the vast majority of white men dont want black women or only to experiment sexually, ive been approached with the "ive nevER been with a black girl before" type lines

ihave dated a few educated and wealthy black men, nice squaree slightly cornball doctors and engineers, but they already had white exwives and 1 or 2 half breed kids in tow

ive already told you that you are super fine, you really dont need to lower yourself to the level of some of these other posters with nothing going for them

Ok, now it makes sense. You're previous comment threw mi off. Thanks for the clarification.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

*dips this post in gold and puts it on the wall*

Status
Not open for further replies.